• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Contest Prep Options

Big Dom 86

Top Contributor
Hi all

I'm 18 weeks out from proposed show and wanted to put some ideas forward for contest prep PEDs.

Last time i ran
Week 20-10
800 test 600 tren
12.5mg aromasin EOD

Week 10-2
400 test 600 tren 400 mast
25mg aromasin EOD

Week 4-0
50mg winstrol
50mg proviron
120mcg clen

I was thinking of running the same this prep but perhaps 18 weeks is a bit too long on tren, was maybe thinking of using npp the first 8 weeks as a bit milder and then switching to tren.

Thoughts?

Attached a couple pics of me 2 weeks out from last show. Plan to do classic this year

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180530-213159.jpg
    Screenshot_20180530-213159.jpg
    942.9 KB · Views: 288
  • Screenshot_20180530-213346.jpg
    Screenshot_20180530-213346.jpg
    905.8 KB · Views: 300
from your pictures it worked well last time mate if it isn't broke don't fix it , although good call on the npp nice drug doesn't blow you up I always think 16 weeks is perfect prep time nice and steady

I just thought perhaps 18 weeks on tren is pushing it a bit, was thinking maybe first 8 weeks on npp then switch over to ttm

Are you not wanting to run tren for that long due to health issues?

Yeah i always read its quite harsh but i dont get many noticeable sides other than a bit high bp, thats why i thought maybw npp first 8 then switch to ttm

swapping tren for deca for health benefits is just wishful thinking tbh. they're as harsh on the body as each other. only benefit would be for mental health lol.. but you've said you don't suffer from those sides.

so personally Id repeat your last prep if it worked well

swapping tren for deca for health benefits is just wishful thinking tbh. they're as harsh on the body as each other. only benefit would be for mental health lol.. but you've said you don't suffer from those sides.

This.
Like stopping drinking whiskey and starting on the brandy for the health benefits

I’d stick to what you know works, which it clearly does
With that said, you could prob run test only first 8 weeks, the last 10 will make the difference
Also, why classic? To me you don’t have a classic style physique. I’d be looking at a B.B. class
Look at @Hilly’s class recently.

Hi all

I'm 18 weeks out from proposed show and wanted to put some ideas forward for contest prep PEDs.

Last time i ran
Week 20-10
800 test 600 tren
12.5mg aromasin EOD

Week 10-2
400 test 600 tren 400 mast
25mg aromasin EOD

Week 4-0
50mg winstrol
50mg proviron
120mcg clen

I was thinking of running the same this prep but perhaps 18 weeks is a bit too long on tren, was maybe thinking of using npp the first 8 weeks as a bit milder and then switching to tren.

Thoughts?

Attached a couple pics of me 2 weeks out from last show. Plan to do classic this year

What Federation - at your size n thickness I wouldn’t do PCA. If I’m more of a MR to them you definitely are.

I think you would do very well 2 bro Classic

I'm going to do PCA novice class (only.competed as first timer before) and if i look good i will try 2bros classic. Im prepping myself (poor) so still experimenting with gear food supps etc

This.
Like stopping drinking whiskey and starting on the brandy for the health benefits

Hahahhaa very true, think im just being a pussy. Saying that might just do test and eq till 10 weeks out then switch to TTM. Im too poor to try primo

Back