Dallas Mccarver! Rip

He destroyed Flex at a show a couple of months back. Flex still won.

no he didn't "destroy flex" absolute shite.....I was there in korea and sat stage centre in the seat behind the head judge (so I had the exact same view bar me being a few cm taller)

Hadi has a couple of shots were he looks fucking ridiculous but overall Flex was better, more complete and rightly won - close yeah - it wasn't a walkover but he didn't lose let alone get "destroyed"

every one in iran says he did with the pics they posted (and the death threats to Flex and shite that went on in korea like saying they would chop Flex up etc and it was all fixed

Last edited:
Noel pls confirm you were there?

I’m still not sure

:-) just in terms of arguing the case vs those looking at certain pics and saying he was robbed etc

Iranians posted up tons of stuff, and some pretty nasty stuff like death threats to Flex etc......lot of crap went on after....wasn't good at all....... all over a BB show..........

no he didn't "destroy flex" absolute shite.....I was there in korea and sat stage centre in the seat behind the head judge (so I had the exact same view bar me being a few cm taller)

Hadi has a couple of shots were he looks fucking ridiculous but overall Flex was better, more complete and rightly won - close yeah - it wasn't a walkover but he didn't lose let alone get "destroyed"

every one in iran says he did with the pics they posted (and the death threats to Flex and shite that went on in korea like saying they would chop Flex up etc and it was all fixed
Rofl imagine sending fucking death threats to someone over losing a bbing comp.

From the pics I've seen

2017-IFBB-Asia-Grand-Prix5.jpg

DKcbCtDUMAAEaf4.jpg

Can't be arsed with more than that at 00:15 but overall Hadi looks much sharper and bigger. Not just from the supposed "Iranian" pics either.

yeah lot of pics up when flex is not hitting the pose and hadi is... from that shot flex should have come last hahah ...

first one flex isn't actually in the pose - and Hadi is at an angle...

second pose doesn't show they there was some argy bargy going on for that shot and the judge ask them to move,

anyway Flex won fair and square IMO, and the judges and anyone else (non Iranian) who was at the show....

Hadi does have some great shots for sure.

yeah lot of pics up when flex is not hitting the pose and hadi is... from that shot flex should have come last hahah ...

first one flex isn't actually in the pose - and Hadi is at an angle...

second pose doesn't show they there was some argy bargy going on for that shot and the judge ask them to move,

anyway Flex won fair and square IMO, and the judges and anyone else (non Iranian) who was at the show....

Hadi does have some great shots for sure.
Fair enough, you were there and I wasn't so I'll take your word. Pics can be misleading.

Still, if Hadi gets a visa he's easily top 3 at the 212 Mr O.

AGP2.JPG
this from my iphone camera when flex won so hes not posing as hard but looks better than the Hadi comparison pic LOL

Fair enough, you were there and I wasn't so I'll take your word. Pics can be misleading.

Still, if Hadi gets a visa he's easily top 3 at the 212 Mr O.

oh for sure.... he No 2 IMO........

he would prob beat a few in open also .......not top 6 or 10 but could arguably beat some of the others

be a few more coming out the wood work also....Mosen Samedi is now pro.... won Asian Champs that I did and fair few other AM comps

guy on the left in the all Iranian overall line up - so +100kg, up to 100kg, ,etc from left to right

asian overall.jpg

233 won the u90s..... the guy to his right is still in his late 20s who the u95s....ridiculous. Iranians can then almost replace them instantly too such is the depth ....its plain scary

Big words from Dennis James saying Hadi is the future of 212 and when he gets to
Olympia stage with flex he’ll
Win

Big words from Dennis James saying Hadi is the future of 212 and when he gets to
Olympia stage with flex he’ll
Win

prob wants to coach him ;)

but still going to be good to see 212 again so lets see....Flex had competed the week before and had some issues then travelled to Korea and still won

Hadi hadn't competed since Moscow the previous year but was getting ready - so was the fresher of the 2 and still lost

at Olympia Flex is on home turf - he is a drive away or short flight away from vegas.. Hadi isn't - I just hope the Yanks give him a visa so we all get to see a good battle ....

Back