• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Different Approaches

Con

We all know the very basic stacks that people run but honestly besides on the interwebz where people say "you must run more test than nandroline or your dick wont work!" there are many approaches that work!

So lets hear an approach you have used with success that may be out of the norm......?

Example: I have found that tren ace has a lot of side effects. Without getting really nasty with it lets just say sleep issues make it to much of a problem for my liking. Then I thought about it, tren is 5 times stronger (not that those ratings mean much IMO but it's obviously stronger than test by a lot) than test. You can run lower dosed test and see awesome results. Lets say the difference between running not test and running 300mg test per week. It's a total different ball park! So why not run very low dosed tren. 30mg every other day of ace increased strength decreased fat (hard to say how much muscle was gained as it was a short run) and I had some slight sleep issues and some slight aggression spikes but it was OK. Years ago when I ran it at "bodybuilder" doses AKA 100mg every other day. Aggression and sleep issues made it a negative not a positive in my prep.

So what I will do this year starting probably next week....
Long term tren usage but only 105mg per week along with primo (oral and inject) using only hrt style test.
Then as the show gets close the test comes out and masteron/proviron go in.
Anavar will also come in at 50mg daily because especially without test in the mix muscles can look a little flat. The anavar rounds the tissue out nicely.

So lets hear about some thing you have done or are thinking about doing which falls away from the "1g test 600mg deca" or "1ml rip blend every day along with 50mg winstrol daily".

We all know the very basic stacks that people run but honestly besides on the interwebz where people say "you must run more test than nandroline or your dick wont work!" there are many approaches that work!

So lets hear about some thing you have done or are thinking about doing which falls away from the "1g test 600mg deca" or "1ml rip blend every day along with 50mg winstrol daily".

Pretty much the first one you mentioned. Back in 1998-2002, I was training for powerlifting (with powerlifters) but had fallen in (online) with a massive permabulking type bodybuilder called Trevor Smith. He's dead now, I believe. I'd also met and hung around with a little (and had a friend ripped off by, but that's another story) a guy named Paul Boresson – he was my source at the time, and he'd written a bunch of books on AAS including 'The Big Secret'.

We never had as much access to information online, and even when you did find good stuff it was woeful trying to view it on dial-up internet, so whatever you read in a book was how you did it.

I digress, but my cycles consisted of organon sustanon, deca and Anapalon 50mgs – and I pretty much stayed on for at least 3 years, dropping the 'naps out for months here and there depending on where I was in relation to a comp. However there were times when I couldn't, for love nor money, get any sust or other test – but I had a whole massive North Face holdall FULL of deca and veterinary eq... I mean, enough to last until the expiry dates were long gone.

On the advice of both Boresson and Smith, I did what would now be referred to as 'cruises', sometimes for months on end on either just deca or deca and eq.

Both of those 'guru' motherfuckers are dead now, ironically.

But I never had deca dick... never had sex drive issues... never lost any real size or strength.

I was exceptionally shut down when I stopped in 2002-2003 however. Came off with just nolvadex and a small amount of hcg that I had right as they made it all more illegal here where I live.

Another one – around 2007, I took 1 pink hexagon Thai anabol every morning for 3 months whilst training to be an armed ranger in Africa. I figured it would help recovery, and the half-life would be such that it wouldn't shut me down. I kept them in a vitamin bottle that I took with me on field trips. During that time I felt amazing, didn't gain any water and endurance seemed to go up – perhaps from the slightly boosted red-blood cell count. Even though I was skinny compared to what I am now, I was still 17-18 stone and the lads called me 'Rhino'.

I like test and androgen at similar dosge

My fav to date
Test 750mg
Deca 750mg
tren ace 300mg

No side effects. Felt great

I added in slin too.

No orals as I like to eat and feel good

Con. Did tren ace at 25mg eod with prop at 50mg eod. Lost fat and repped 250kg dead stop no straps and was under 10 percent body fat . Worked well on diet. However at the time I was dropping from 100mg tren a eod and test 500mg a week as was trainin for comps.

Con. Did tren ace at 25mg eod with prop at 50mg eod. Lost fat and repped 250kg dead stop no straps and was under 10 percent body fat . Worked well on diet. However at the time I was dropping from 100mg tren a eod and test 500mg a week as was trainin for comps.
very nice! I think I will do 20mg tren ace 30mg test enth 70mg primo daily. So 140mg tren 210mg test 490mg primo weekly. It shouldn't be too hard on the body and will not require ancillary drugs...
[QUOTE="Rick@OlympusHealth, post: 932668, member: 13420)**( much the first one you mentioned. Back in 1998-2002, I was training for powerlifting (with powerlifters) but had fallen in (online) with a massive permabulking type bodybuilder called Trevor Smith. He's dead now, I believe. I'd also met and hung around with a little (and had a friend ripped off by, but that's another story) a guy named Paul Boresson – he was my source at the time, and he'd written a bunch of books on AAS including 'The Big Secret'.

We never had as much access to information online, and even when you did find good stuff it was woeful trying to view it on dial-up internet, so whatever you read in a book was how you did it.

I digress, but my cycles consisted of organon sustanon, deca and Anapalon 50mgs – and I pretty much stayed on for at least 3 years, dropping the 'naps out for months here and there depending on where I was in relation to a comp. However there were times when I couldn't, for love nor money, get any sust or other test – but I had a whole massive North Face holdall FULL of deca and veterinary eq... I mean, enough to last until the expiry dates were long gone.

On the advice of both Boresson and Smith, I did what would now be referred to as 'cruises', sometimes for months on end on either just deca or deca and eq.

But I never had deca dick... never had sex drive issues... never lost any real size or strength.

I was exceptionally shut down when I stopped in 2002-2003 however. Came off with just nolvadex and a small amount of hcg that I had right as they made it all more illegal here where I live.

Another one – around 2007, I took 1 pink hexagon Thai anabol every morning for 3 months whilst training to be an armed ranger in Africa. I figured it would help recovery, and the half-life would be such that it wouldn't shut me down. I kept them in a vitamin bottle that I took with me on field trips. During that time I felt amazing, didn't gain any water and endurance seemed to go up – perhaps from the slightly boosted red-blood cell count. Even though I was skinny compared to what I am now, I was still 17-18 stone and the lads called me 'Rhino'.[/QUOTE] very interesting thanks for sharing!!!

Pretty much the first one you mentioned. Back in 1998-2002, I was training for powerlifting (with powerlifters) but had fallen in (online) with a massive permabulking type bodybuilder called Trevor Smith. He's dead now, I believe. I'd also met and hung around with a little (and had a friend ripped off by, but that's another story) a guy named Paul Boresson – he was my source at the time, and he'd written a bunch of books on AAS including 'The Big Secret'.

Another one – around 2007, I took 1 pink hexagon Thai anabol every morning for 3 months whilst training to be an armed ranger in Africa. I figured it would help recovery, and the half-life would be such that it wouldn't shut me down. I kept them in a vitamin bottle that I took with me on field trips. During that time I felt amazing, didn't gain any water and endurance seemed to go up – perhaps from the slightly boosted red-blood cell count. Even though I was skinny compared to what I am now, I was still 17-18 stone and the lads called me 'Rhino'.

Lol yeah i had that book (and others of his) and talked with borresen a few times. He was pretty crazy with his idea's and i never actually used any of them because they didnt make enough sense but it was very entertaining. Basically he took alot of duchaines idea's and took them to extremes.

I personally had very good success with SHIC's when i was alot younger after reading about them in a dirty dieting newsletter by dan duchaine. 2 weeks on and 4 wks off initially which later changed to 3 and then 4 weeks on with 4 weeks off. When i say off i mean 3 weeks pct and 1 wk off in reality. Using up to a couple of grams of test and 100mg dbol/day or i also liked winny tabs at 100mg or 40mg halotestin (genuine pharma that was available from thai pharmacies back around year 2000) but only for 2 weeks, always with large dose of test. It was v good for bulking, no good for cutting though.

Reactions: Con
I struggle with sleep on tren, within 3 days of being on 150mg Enanthate I had insomnia. Gave tren base at 25mg in the morning a try, pre workout as i train first thing and got all the benefits I was looking for from tren and no affect in sleep come the evening.

@Con good idea for a thread matey :thumb:

Also, have you ever tried tren with mast, low test and caber? Tren affects me badly with sleep, mood, gyno, no sex drive etc etc but with that combo i feel great.

Just an idea, but fits with the way alot of people are eating these day

Is along the lines of
250mg test a week
Then Peri workout big doses of fast acting (well relatively speaking)
Rather just your usual 50mg oxy or 20mg SD.
I am talking about 200-250mg, probably mix if some very fast acting injectables and orals!

It seems to make sense when you consider my diet set up means I consume a large quantity of my weekly cals across 3 6 hour workout perimeter Windows! So why not have high concentrations of gear there too!

However I guess it may not be so good for trying to keep hormone levels stable!

using a little bit of primo - a drug most say has to be used in tons to be effective - pre diet and during contest diet

no actual evidence of scientific nature but I felt it helped - a good feeling through the cycle, just felt 'right' guessing that like a little bit of masteron it works in synergy with other bits

little bit of masteron in as an anti e and for helping free test..... another 'contest only' drug for many

halo for final weeks with much lower amount of winny - joints felt better, strength DEFINATELY better as was drive in the gym

using a little bit of primo - a drug most say has to be used in tons to be effective - pre diet and during contest diet

no actual evidence of scientific nature but I felt it helped - a good feeling through the cycle, just felt 'right' guessing that like a little bit of masteron it works in synergy with other bits

little bit of masteron in as an anti e and for helping free test..... another 'contest only' drug for many

halo for final weeks with much lower amount of winny - joints felt better, strength DEFINATELY better as was drive in the gym
What doses of primo did you use?
I have never really used it. Back in the day as in a decade ago I had some primo amps and used perhaps 20 of them plus they were probably fake LOL.
These days it's all about keeping water retention really low and not trashing the system so it seems like a good fit.

Regarding huge blasts of fast acting gear.
I think the estrogen increase that would come with it would negate the benefits.
That said if you used drugs like anavar, tren base instead of test, dbol and so on it could have benefits.

I have never used caber.....

im talking 200-300mg of primo a week mate , just felt nice....

the big watery ones to me don't seem worth it either - orals especially

I mean most kill my appetite

I add water - hooray - I lose water.... - I could just take a bit more test and get the same thing

Dbol and Anadrol etc - what do they really bring....up red blood count? you get that with most gear anyway, run a little EQ and its the same - and if anything that's a small positive on appetite not a negative

for short bursts off season with heavy training ok maybe.....

here is a cycle that the best female BB (you can guess who) gave to someone very recently.... I wont add more than that....this is 100% fact not made up or guessed or whatever else.... I have seen the actual text message sent (and the conversation trail also)

250mg Sust EOD
300mg EQ
300mg Mast PW
300mg Prop PW (to start)
4iu GH a day

nothing crazy there but also the low dose EQ would get many saying waste of time, crap, you need 1g minimum

rational is that you get a bit of the RBC benefits, bit of appetite and just nice synergy, same for Masteron - this isn't a contest cycle either its off season....

ok you are still getting c2g of gear a week but its not quite the usual test and deca off season.....

here is a cycle that the best female BB (you can guess who) gave to someone very recently.... I wont add more than that....this is 100% fact not made up or guessed or whatever else.... I have seen the actual text message sent (and the conversation trail also)

250mg Sust EOD
300mg EQ
300mg Mast PW
300mg Prop PW (to start)
4iu GH a day

nothing crazy there but also the low dose EQ would get many saying waste of time, crap, you need 1g minimum

rational is that you get a bit of the RBC benefits, bit of appetite and just nice synergy, same for Masteron - this isn't a contest cycle either its off season....

ok you are still getting c2g of gear a week but its not quite the usual test and deca off season.....

Interesting, is that a cycle designed for a woman?! If it is, wow!

no its for a man but given to them by a lady whos won more Os than anyone else ever....and physique wise puts us all to shame

Back