dutch and jordan peters????

On the pizza comments by @Stephen. Yes, I did show up eating a pizza in the gym hangin rooms but I consider my calorie requirements greater than the concert for the fat counts @Weeman and Stephens cravings.

Agree with my fellow Scottish contingentee Weeman on the remarks regarding body and condition on here. It's mild. I've seen people get upset about comments such as having high lats, shallow chest and condition remarks. Jesus Christ you wouldn't wanna strip of in our gym. Half the cumin forum would leave inters with the strips we tear off each other.....but I would have it any other way. Better than having smoke blown up your poo chute!

**** off you narrow clavicled mong faced horsey short bicep'd can't pose worth a **** classic ****

**** off you narrow clavicled mong faced horsey short bicep'd can't pose worth a **** classic ****

Why are you being so nice to him and complementing him?
Are you going soft in your old age rams or do you need more test in your system to stop you being so emotional?

Reactions: RS
Check the nic of yourself. Your fat and washed up and I've seen more peak on the plukes on my back compared to your biceps

I love you man

Man I wanna be an Englishman in your gym. Banter sounds far from dull, but I expect the training that happens is as intense as the insults.

Man I wanna be an Englishman in your gym. Banter sounds far from dull, but I expect the training that happens is as intense as the insults.

Joe where do u train? It's the same at mine abusive as hell

You not sponsered by MAXIRAW any more then??

That was short lived? about a month??

i asked con to take it down as i felt i didnt rep the company well. Was just a short term deal anyway. Still think there products are great and still brought there stuff.

your decision or theirs???

no information or instruction given. But was pretty obvious what the right thing to do was.

given supplements to do well in a show, quit that show, not putting up my end of the deal.

Did you repay maxiraw for said supplements?

(I dont really care just bored)

No i didnt, they got loads of company image placement on what was by far the most popular thread on this site. With nearly 100,000 views and well over double the amount of post or any other of the top threads. That threads been deleted as it also didnt represent the site well.

Back