Excuses...

Is this what goes on...it's like that bird, Katherine tate.
Jeez the more I learn about other people the smarter I feel.
Seems as if it's all full of brain dead wannabes with no drive.

My son is a computer addict he's only 5. Gotta knock that shit on the head the craps he watches,

Dan tdm and lexi and mike. Fucking joke.

#4....crap only 1 more month to use the term "sick":facepalm:

My hates.....
People harping on about "sponsors"! No buddy you got a free tub of protein in return for your pride and self respect.

Going on about minor injuries and how far you have come even though you have this injury! Listen pal your injury is not so bad and you're just a pussy when it comes to training! "oh my back is sore best not push too hard" GTFO!!!

Making excuse like "it's my warm up show/meet". Listen asshole if you're not bringing a package you're happy with stay the fuck off the competitive stage!

Posting pictures of normal meals! Ok if you have a very interesting meal/shake idea that may be a little different. Yes post that up it could be of interest. But if it's rice and chicken or you "epic cheat" of mac donalds GTFO!!!

Talking about destroying people before you even know who is competing!

Talking about how your only competition is your self! If that's true then there is no need to compete against other people then is there?!

Not knowing when to give it up and this applies to some very high level athletes that we all know on here! Listen my friend, you're done, your body is shot. Move on to the next goal and stop trying to live in the past!
Example: I get people message me all the time about returning to pling (I am talking a lot of people every year since I stopped in 2007). My body is shot I realize this! My spine couldn't handle pulling 800+lb or loading 800lb onto my back. I fucking know this! So I don't do strength sports any more. It's actually a stretch that I still do bb because my body is a little whacked out as it is. I still do well and for that reason I have kept going but you mark my words if I stopped winning in BB I would instantly stop if it was due to injury induced issues!

Being deluded! "up 40lb since the show and still holding decent condition" nah pal you're actually fat as fuck again and probably gained close to no muscle! If you have been doing this a decade or so do you HONESTLY think you gained more than a couple of lb of muscle and not just mainly masses of water and fat? Hint, you weighed the same on stage this year as you did last year and you made the same post last year!

Begging for attention! Oh woe is me eating this chicken and rice is so hard I feel so down about it! No you absolute cunt how about you enjoy the fact that you have the ability/time/money/health to allow you to dedicate your time to such a goal! I call my self a cunt every time I start feeling a bit grumpy or hungry. I say "shut the fuck up Con you're so lucky you can do this. You choose to do this so stop being a bitch!".

Assholes that post up pictures of weights they haven't lifted. Wow pal 5 plates on a squat bar I have never seen that before! How about a picture of you in the hole squatting it!

People that think they're special because they have decently sized muscle or decent power! Listen friends unless you're breaking world records or holding mass like Big Ramy NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU!

lol see this all the time but then I do also try to differentiate between excuses and reasons (sometimes very easy sometimes not so much)... the other thing I see is the uber cringeworthy shit of 2 face or backstabbing... eg a particular person atm I have had dealings with is noshing off a fed and a lifter who previously he was slagging at great length... but then it goes to the wounded ego aforementioned... ffs shut the fvck up and lift... (or pose I guess if youre gay :D )

@Greyphantom I think I might know where you're talking but would still like confirmation to who exactly it is lol... Does the person you're referring to have a Facebook name that's different their proper name??

@Con. I LOVE the bullshit about the only competition is yourself. Said by people who have just not placed or won. Or looked shit on stage

Reactions: Con
Fuck that, I love a good bit of shit stirring!

Saw this on FB the other day and it had me in pieces. :lol:

Facebook piss offs:

1) Men pouting in photos, girls look ridiculous enough, but lads....fucking stop it.

2) Girls with Ming from Flash Gordon eyebrows. Eyebrows are meant to deflect water from your eyes, they are NOT supposed to have corners....

3) People who write billy big bollocks statuses like...."to the man in the shop who just stood on my toe, it's a good job u had ur kids with u or I'd have knocked u out!" Or "to the woman in the green corsa who cut me up earlier then smiled at me at the lights, it's a good job the lights changed cos I was gonna get out and kick u square in the minge!".... Firstly they won't see that status because you don’t know them, secondly, why are you making out like you’d show any aggression towards them? You clearly said absolutely nothing to them, then ran home to write a status about what you would have done if you had some bollocks....

4) 30+ year old men describing good things as "sick"... Grow up...

5) Young people using Americanisms, like.. "We got a cab home and made out.." No mate, you fingered her in a taxi....

6) "New hair" posts...it’s not fucking new hair, it's your same old hair just shorter and laced with chemicals to make it the same colour as whichever pretty celeb you’re trying to copy... And by the way, she looks nice with red hair...you look like a tool.

7) Overnight nutritionists...I'm glad you recently discovered health and fitness 4 months ago, but knowing that chicken and rice is good clean food, doesn't mean you should post pics of your 8 prepped meals online every morning and preach how we should all be eating just that. Some of us like pizza thanks! Fuck off!!

8) People who post updates like "what time does the co-op open?" You clearly have internet access... Google it you fucking cabbage!!!

9) THIS!!!! Status: "completely devastated"
What's up babe?
U ok Hun?
What's happened?
"I've inboxed you...."
You nob....that’s all.

10) Pics of girls legs in the bath, just short of their tuppence...just pack it in, you attention seeking whore. The post isn't about… "peace at last"... It's about, "I'm naked and gagging for c**k, inbox me".

I saw this too, shared it ... lost about 20 'friends' instantly .
RESULT!!! :D

fucking annoys me when cunts say they don't have time to train.. I work 60+hr weeks, have 3 kids, a dog, a big family always needing me to do shit for them & a mrs that thinks im away shagging someone else every time im out the house for more than an hour- if I can find 45minutes to train in my day, then fucking sure your fat ugly single unemployed arse with no kids can!!!!

other than that tho I just laugh at the everyone else who talks a big game but cant follow through in real life. no-ones listening to your patter mate.. shut up

fucking annoys me when cunts say they don't have time to train.. I work 60+hr weeks, have 3 kids, a dog, a big family always needing me to do shit for them & a mrs that thinks im away shagging someone else every time im out the house for more than an hour- if I can find 45minutes to train in my day, then fucking sure your fat ugly single unemployed arse with no kids can!!!!

other than that tho I just laugh at the everyone else who talks a big game but cant follow through in real life. no-ones listening to your patter mate.. shut up

Yeah but you're Jan

There's 29 hours in your day and 9 days in the week
What about us mortals

I think it's a similar vein to my post about getting on stage becoming fashionable. I think people these days like to talk up their abilities, trying to be superior, so any reason they fail, there is a reason outside of their control.

I know loads of guys that do this. Always talking up their lifts and comparing to others, rushing their progress just to sound impressive to others.

It's the excuses of injury that get me. I'm sorry, but if you hit a lift at the expense of injuring yourself, you weren't strong enough to attempt the lift in the first place. Surely that's the point of what we do, you get strong enough that you progress, not that you make a lift by luck, injure yourself, put yourself out of action for 6 months and then spend the next 6 months getting back to where you were before you started it all.

I think it's all down to insecurity though. Most people lift because of a deep rooted insecurity. The whole small man complex comes to mind. People trying to justify why they aren't the person they think they should be or in the position they wish they were.

It's just the same with fat people claiming their happy as though anybody that isn't fat is miserable. People with low paying jobs saying they wouldn't want to earn more because they'd pay more tax, single people saying how great single life is and how they don't want a relationship, when they spend all their time sat at home alone stalking their ex on social media etc.

Yer @PaulAnderson and its like when you see people put a pic up and theyll say "feeling flat" "no carbs in 10 days" "bloated off cheatmeal" they post it and alredy have there excuse

Like when a girl who knows shes fit will post a selfie and put " feel so fat" so little farts reply BBZ U DNT U LOOK GAWJUS!!! Xxx

Yer @PaulAnderson and its like when you see people put a pic up and theyll say "feeling flat" "no carbs in 10 days" "bloated off cheatmeal" they post it and alredy have there excuse

Like when a girl who knows shes fit will post a selfie and put " feel so fat" so little farts reply BBZ U DNT U LOOK GAWJUS!!! Xxx

Purely attention seeking.

I find there are two types though, the ones that just need an ego massage, and the ones that are trying to detract from people thinking they're vain by downplaying or criticising their own pictures.

I think if you have to do the latter, you are publishing to the wrong audience.

Back