Family Holiday ?

ukmb

OK so we've ruled out going abroad this year . As the littlun is a bit young . So thinking somewhere UK based .

We looked at centre parks in summer holiday and that was set to cost £2250 for the week . [emoji60] no thanks.

Anyone suggest either a decent holiday park as we have 3 kids so need to be occupied... or somewhere with a beach . (Private cottage etc)

Not blackpool ... I live in Blackpool ... don't want to catch more aids.

Ribby hall by blackpool ways actually is decent, similar to centre parks

Kids are spoilt now a days! When I was growing up we used to entertain ourselves by nic knocking, hide and seek or tip the can, building rafts out of oil cans, rope and palates for the flooded field, seeing how far we could get down the road without crashing with 3 on a bike, putting deckchairs on a skateboard and pushing eachother around and a good game of curbs lol!

Kids are spoilt now a days! When I was growing up we used to entertain ourselves by nic knocking, hide and seek or tip the can, building rafts out of oil cans, rope and palates for the flooded field, seeing how far we could get down the road without crashing with 3 on a bike, putting deckchairs on a skateboard and pushing eachother around and a good game of curbs lol!
Totally agree here. Butlins once in the whole 17 years I lived with the mam n dad.

Kids just want other kids and beach/pool etc

As a young kid I was lucky to be taken to loads of places abroad but what I really loved was staying in a caravan in Devon or similar

What kid doesn't love a trailer

Managed to get a week in Alcudia all inclusive staying in a complex with its own waterpark for £1,350 that's with transfers, 2 adults 2 children but we're taking them next month during school time, had permission from school for 5 days off. As for UK, seen a few people on facebook mentioning Blue Stone but don't know where it is exactly! Newquay beaches are really nice when the weather is good.

Can't get fuckall cheap anymore. I'd rather just fork out the extra & spend a week or 2 somewhere I actually want to be, than save a few bob staying in a shit hole for the sake of going away [emoji23]

Managed to get a week in Alcudia all inclusive staying in a complex with its own waterpark for £1,350 that's with transfers, 2 adults 2 children but we're taking them next month during school time, had permission from school for 5 days off. As for UK, seen a few people on facebook mentioning Blue Stone but don't know where it is exactly! Newquay beaches are really nice when the weather is good.

Alright tam!

Reminiscing about growing up in the potato famine

We're off to Cornwall in August, can rent a nice place out cheap enough for 7 days (no Craig David).

I take my kids to the Lake District at least once a year. Always good fun and as expensive as you want to make it.

Back