FlashCut(tm)...not quite as flash as originally intended

Phmg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 weeks in pics (click)

2 weeks in pics
3 weeks in pics (start of phase one)
4 weeks in pics
5 weeks in pics
6 weeks in pics (start of phase two)
7 weeks in pics
8 weeks in pics
9 weeks in pics

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goal
So lose fat steady and stay as full and large as i can until holiday in 8 weeks time.

Food
lots....

Training
chest, arms, back, legs, repeat (rest when needed)

Gear
Phase one
500mg tren ace p/w
200mg test prop p/w
200mg mast p/w
900mg EQ pw

Phase two
800mg test p/w
700mg NPP p/w
350mg Dbol p/w
8iu slin 2x p/d

Stims
18mg ephedrine 3 times a day.

Start pics:

Front rel.jpg rear rel.jpg front db.jpg rear db.jpg front lat.jpg rear lat.jpg

be intresting to see what 3 weeks full keto can do

using any stims?

:):)DAY 1:):)

Going well, had eggs and one meat meal so far (got mince in the fridge to use up until i get more chicken. Waste not want not).

Did 20 mins fasted cardio.

Been training, trained my back:

machine row 3 sets
lat pulldown 3 sets
yates row 3 sets
close grip pulldown 3 sets
behind back shrugs 2 sets

Obviously its going to be easy for a few days as i still have so much stored energy. Sure thats not going to last PMSL :lol:

be intresting to see what 3 weeks full keto can do

using any stims?

Using caffeine and ephedrine mate, ive got clen here which i will probably cycle with it too. Ill put that in the original post.

Subbed, diet nice and simple, I am going to start something very similar tomorrow!! good luck

my god its been 3 days since you posted your plan to me lol, anyway gd luck think you will look good once the fat is shifted.. agree with forgetting the % number using the jackson pollock method mine comes out at 5%, which im not pmsl . but least you can see how many mm come off weekly.

i would take a measure from the fattest point of abs too though as most men hold fat here

my god its been 3 days since you posted your plan to me lol, anyway gd luck think you will look good once the fat is shifted.. agree with forgetting the % number using the jackson pollock method mine comes out at 5%, which im not pmsl . but least you can see how many mm come off weekly.

i would take a measure from the fattest point of abs too though as most men hold fat here

yeah i know i only posted that all up to you a few days ago, but have been adding mass (well trying) for the past few months. Was just about to step it up with gear and even more food though. But not feeling it. Would be well good to once real lean though.

And also, that method takes the fattest point of the abbs.

Subbed, diet nice and simple, I am going to start something very similar tomorrow!! good luck

It does work mate, @MUTANT also agrees with this style of diet for fast fat loss. Did something similar a few years back that worked well.

Con, do i need fish oils even though using lots of healthy oils in cooking of chicken?

Using caffeine and ephedrine mate, ive got clen here which i will probably cycle with it too. Ill put that in the original post.

Good luck fella, I am doing the same mate as from 2moro, 32 days to holiday :)

I know you change you mind and dodnt want comments, however can I ask why you think you do this?

boredom, little challenges or just short brain span on one thing etc

I am very similar as you knopw

Will be watching this one, and pinching ideas here & there.
You have a nice balanced physique mate, very symmetrical which im jealous of lol
Would just say your top half over-powers your legs so smash those quads a bit eh.

Do take at least a teaspoon of fish oil each day.

Either you're VERY sun burnt or you need to go and donate blood ASAP.

Do take at least a teaspoon of fish oil each day.

Either you're VERY sun burnt or you need to go and donate blood ASAP.

haha, it was the automatic lighting/focus settings on the camera mate, im not even red lol.

Will be watching this one, and pinching ideas here & there.
You have a nice balanced physique mate, very symmetrical which im jealous of lol
Would just say your top half over-powers your legs so smash those quads a bit eh.

Legs look better when i pose better tbh and lose some bodyfat.

Also introducing squatting again for additional fat burn/growth. Thanks for the comment. Legs tomorrow as well :)

Back