Football 2019/20 Thread

He's 4.5mill on fpl..will be alot more towards end of season. I doubt many watched villa games last season he has really pushed on and dominates games
Hes the biggest name inda villa team lets be honest nerli went spurs etc so everyone wud be onto him..

I like him me when ave watched use hes good i recon.. id probs say ur about his level tho maybe mid table.. dnt think hes ready for spurs etc

Hes the biggest name inda villa team lets be honest nerli went spurs etc so everyone wud be onto him..

I like him me when ave watched use hes good i recon.. id probs say ur about his level tho maybe mid table.. dnt think hes ready for spurs etc

He had attitude/lifestyles issues when younger, a year in Prem with Villa may bring him on and make him ready for next level, someone like Spurs etc.

He had attitude/lifestyles issues when younger, a year in Prem with Villa may bring him on and make him ready for next level, someone like Spurs etc.
Yep i agree but dnt think he was ready last season when the transfer was mentioned.. learning his trade still isnt he and been through alot this season like the derby where he got sparked haha

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/liv...klopp-rules-out-liverpool-return-for-coutinho

"In general, Phil Coutinho helps each team in the world, still -- 100%," Klopp told ESPN FC during an exclusive interview in New York during Liverpool's pre-season tour. "It's not about that. I like Phil, I think he's a fantastic footballer and all that stuff, but it would be a big, big, big, big, big, big, big, big-money signing and it's not our year for that.

"It's just not possible. As I said, having him would make each team better -- us included -- but I really hope that he finds his luck at Barcelona.

"Or maybe he found it there. We have contact, but not that close contact that I know exactly how he is doing, but the rest is only newspaper talk and stuff like that."

@Fatbrah everton going in arnt they, keane is a beast of a player. Also after malcom from barca
Looks exiting dosent he.. seen tha brazilan wonder kid wer ment to of signed? 40 mill asnt even played a senior game.. the next kaka they recon.. get im in jan.

Seems too good to be true like but marcel brands deffo nos his way round the market not like fuckin steve walsh

Looks exiting dosent he.. seen tha brazilan wonder kid wer ment to of signed? 40 mill asnt even played a senior game.. the next kaka they recon.. get im in jan.

Seems too good to be true like but marcel brands deffo nos his way round the market not like fuckin steve walsh

Nah didnt see about the wonderkid. Read that youve made a late bid for Malcom of barca though

Front 4 looks amazing if that pulls off

Keane
Richarlson sigurdson malcom

Nah didnt see about the wonderkid. Read that youve made a late bid for Malcom of barca though

Front 4 looks amazing if that pulls off

Keane
Richarlson sigurdson malcom
I think hes going zenit isnt he? thats last i heard anyway

Renier jesus i think hes called ave a look at him

Everton are moving very well in transfer market. Look forward to seeing first 11 on first day of season.

IN
André Gomes £22.50m
Fabian Delph £8.55m
Jonas Lössl Free Transfer

OUT
Idrissa Gueye £28.80m
Ademola Lookman £16.20m
Nikola Vlasic £14.13m
Phil Jagielka Free Transfer
Mateusz Hewelt Free Transfer
Brendan Galloway Free Transfer

Apart from Gueye, the transfers in and out have been decent but Gueye is almost 30 (Sept 26th) so nearly 30m is good business. If they can get their targets too, they'll push for top 6.

Villa have signed some players haven't they?

Wesley £22.50m
Tyrone Mings £20.07m
Douglas Luiz £15.12m
Matt Targett £14.04m
Ezri Konsa £11.97m
Marvelous Nakamba £10.80m
Trezeguet £9.00m
Anwar El Ghazi £8.10m
Tom Heaton £7.92m
Björn Engels £7.20m
Jota £4.05m
Kortney Hause £3.06m

£133m spent.

Fulham spent big last season and went straight back down so doesn't guarantee anything though.

Yeah their doing bits Everton, Keane is a quality addition, bit ambitious that one surprised me, the Mainz midfielder as swell. Malcom on his way Zenit, can’t but laugh at this as not only was he overrated, but the lads born & bread in Brazil, then used to playing in Spain, now he’s off where your piss freezes.

Everton>Utd this season unless united get the rumoured ins Maguire, Fernandes, Dyabala. don’t think Dyabala wants to jump ship does he? :lol: I’m surprised no one snapped up Hirving Lozano, thought Brands be all over that, must be a catch, I follow Eredivise and he’s sick.
Keane was a beast at Man U

Is he still a top player? Thought he’d be a bit old these days tbh

Villa have signed some players haven't they?

Wesley £22.50m
Tyrone Mings £20.07m
Douglas Luiz £15.12m
Matt Targett £14.04m
Ezri Konsa £11.97m
Marvelous Nakamba £10.80m
Trezeguet £9.00m
Anwar El Ghazi £8.10m
Tom Heaton £7.92m
Björn Engels £7.20m
Jota £4.05m
Kortney Hause £3.06m

£133m spent.

Fulham spent big last season and went straight back down so doesn't guarantee anything though.

We will be getting 1 more apparently. We have had to sign players as lost 10 players over the summer.

Also big difference is we havnt changed core of our team from last season. Steer mings hause hourihne mginn grealish elmohady and elghazi so 8 out of our first 11 @ spurs will have played last season.

Whereas fulham had an entire first 11 that needed to gel

Also big difference is we havnt changed core of our team from last season. Steer mings hause hourihne mginn grealish elmohady and elghazi so 8 out of our first 11 @ spurs will have played last season.

Whereas fulham had an entire first 11 that needed to gel
Steer is your keeper yeh?
Surely they've signed Heaton as a no 1
Hes not gonna leave a no 1 spot at Burnley to sit on the bench

Back