Gaining Strength While Losing Bodyfat

Matt regarding your health because I think this is important.
What did you think a heart test would show?!
If some thing was wrong you would be fvcked and you're in your 20's.
To do a test of such a vital organ at your young age and then be pleased and justify what you do based on that is silly.

Plus tests don't show every thing, take my case. My heart is completely healthy but due to various factors including too thick blood, too much stress from breaking my spine and regaining too much weight along with running with a gas mask in hot weather I gave my self heart fiblirations. I was in hospital for a week on a 24/7 monitor, given meds for a month which done nothing, finally I was shocked 4 times until I was back to normal. Then I continued on blood thinners and meds for 2 more months to make sure I was fine. I went from fine to very much not fine back to being fine. During the time of being not fine I could have had a blood clot break off and kill me with ease. I then realized that life is short and it is easy to think you're indestructable when you're young (and trust me I have always been very careful with my health but I still pushed too much).

Just the fact that you feel the need to get your heart checked out shows me that deep down you know that you're fvcking up and need to change.

4 types of steroids?! Why would you need that, they all have negative side effects. Be smart like MOST of the big guys are and run test/gh/perhaps insulin and leave it at that. Once you get other steroids in the mix you're going from playing with fire to throwing gas onto the fire.

Do what you want but many of us sit here and shake our heads when we read your posts.
Also even though I will sound like a cnut saying this but you're going wrong some where.
Either your training/diet/rest is wrong or your genetics are just not suited to this game.
If you were destined to become really big and muscular you would have done so by now using all those drugs.
It makes me sad seeing guys like you that are basically p1ssing against the wind trying to become some thing that they can not.

I sort of agree with that mate, I have only trained for mass for about 2 years and 1 years was blighted with issues, however I can tell I will never be a mass monster, mainly because when I eat big I get ill, my BP goes up and I feel ****, been on high carbs for 3 weeks, felt lethargic and have lost weight haha.....

Hence reason now focus on strength, fitness and feeling good in myself, that is main thing as for long term health we will see as anything can happen....

Matt honestly Con is speaking sense, I value my health in the respect if something bad shows on a Blood test / scans I come off and retest when normal

However all of us who do GEAR are playing roulette with our lives the same as people who smoke, drink, sniff gear, do dangerous sports etc, eat crap, cross the road not at lights etc

Let me get this straight in case I've got he wrong end of the stick?

You are in your twenties, see an Endocrinologist privately who 'treats' and monitors you for AAS/Ped use?

Interesting :)

A uk ENDO wouldnt suggest blood letting if you have been on gear, they would have to do it privatly etc, not supposed to donate blood if injected yourselves etc

Let me get this straight in case I've got he wrong end of the stick?

You are in your twenties, see an Endocrinologist privately who 'treats' and monitors you for AAS/Ped use?

Interesting :)

theres nothing wrong with that i reckon,the guy is just showing he is keen to keep tabs on everything as he goes,pretty responsible move tbh,more should take heed and potentially avoid pitfalls along the way in this game :)

theres nothing wrong with that i reckon,the guy is just showing he is keen to keep tabs on everything as he goes,pretty responsible move tbh,more should take heed and potentially avoid pitfalls along the way in this game :)

Just seeing if I misunderstood what what the poster was saying mate. :)

No nothing wrong at all in getting your health monitored, fair play to him if this is what he is doing..........

Just seeing if I misunderstood what what the poster was saying mate. :)

No nothing wrong at all in getting your health monitored, fair play to him if this is what he is doing..........

lol how much am i wishing i had took a leaf from his book lol

Matt is that a typo that you gave blood every two weeks? I hope so buddy or you are heading for an iron deficiency and potentially some other issues. I'm on Test 52 weeks of the year and have my haemocrit levels monitored - even though I am constantly 'on' (Medical trt) there is no way I would be letting blood every two weeks.

I suggest that if you want to go down this road you really need to talk to a medical professional.

Out of interest how long have you been on trt and what dose are you prescribed??

Have you had anything crop up that has been needed to be rectified due to the trt??

Out of interest how long have you been on trt and what dose are you prescribed??

Have you had anything crop up that has been needed to be rectified due to the trt??

Rather than discuss my medical history on the net I will PM you :)

Rather than discuss my medical history on the net I will PM you :)

Should have said no problem if dont want to discuss as is nothing to do with me :)

PM will be appreciated though, thanks mate.

just this once when doing higher dose

lol look mate I've made some fundamental poor judgement calls here which I have accepted and probably learnt the most about aas in our little debate here
just
wanna draw a line under this and say I know what I need to do and happy to say an at fault here

Back