• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Genuine Genotropin Pfizer

Hi all,

Does anyone anything about Genotropin Somatropin Pfizer...0.2mg

Need to know everything, never used before and carnt find much info online regarding prescription packs.
Has anyone use it before 100%genuine?

What do you want to know?
How to tell if it's legit?
Dose to use?
Or is you first post something more subversive?

Sorry, I want to know as much as possible...i know its genuine..so dose, how to take, can it be took with steroids? Ive been given it and im finding it hard to research it, dont want to take it with-out knowing much about it..

see below

Attachments

• IMG_20180217_000149.jpg
    IMG_20180217_000149.jpg
    631.4 KB · Views: 362
Iirc, 1 iu of hgh is the same as 0.33mg. If it's genuine hgh then 2-4 iu daily will be more than sufficient (or 0.6 -1.22 mg)

Yes, it can be taken with aas.

How to take? Depends what you subscribe to. Some split it am/pm. Some like am or pm only doses. Some will take around/after workouts while other like to
Megadose for shorter time frames, I've only ever used hgh once and it was at 2 or 4 it's daily depending on the day for around 6 months. Did what I expected it to do.

Although I will say this. It's an easy way to empty your bank account for little gain

Hi G-G,
What i mean is what muscle to take it in? But have you used the Geno pin b4? Somo? Genuine?

Hi G-G,
What i mean is what muscle to take it in? But have you used the Geno pin b4? Somo? Genuine?

Just jab in your stomach fat.

No, never gen pharma stuff. I can't afford that shit (no millionaire)
If it's how to use the pen? There should be instructions with it

how much do you need of it? 7 pins in pack, would you need a course of 4-12wk like some steds?

this is going to be the biggest waste of money u have ever spent haha.

Mans asking what muscle do u put it in hahahaha

you aren't using any AAS... correct. never used any and only been training a few months.. id skip the HGH

Back