Getting Big Arms

G

been done loads am sure but anyway lets just get board traffic goin.. go ed @Simon sort me tha 20 quid when ya free

Na what dya reccomend

Anyone made them a weak body part to a strong one? How longs it taken?

Best exercies an reps etc?
How often?
Can ya overtrain them?
Do u give them there own day?

Lets go muscle bound men

Mine used to be decent before the elbow ops

Now their lagging compared to the rest of me due to shit ROM but still bigger than most

Best growth I had was training bi's 3 times a week and tri's twice a week. Sounds a lot but it worked

Do whatever works for you without fucking your elbows :lol:

Multiple times a week keeps mine feeling fuller all week even if it's not a hard workout.
Triceps > biceps too esp if you want to bench big.
Would have arm day if I had enough time to play with. Probably get tendonitis before over training them :D

Mine used to be decent before the elbow ops

Now their lagging compared to the rest of me due to shit ROM but still bigger than most

Best growth I had was training bi's 3 times a week and tri's twice a week. Sounds a lot but it worked

Standard sort of hypertrophy rep scheme every time or did you mix it up?

Arms have always been an afterthought to me, just throw some curls in as and when I can be arsed but they are hit during back and push lifts at least twice a week normally.

Standard sort of hypertrophy rep scheme every time or did you mix it up?

Arms have always been an afterthought to me, just throw some curls in as and when I can be arsed but they are hit during back and push lifts at least twice a week normally.
Just mixed it up pal. Really heavy, moderate or light

I'd train em after back and chest but to a lesser degree (say 10 sets), then I'd hammer them with loads of volume when just doing an arms only session

@Dig has me do a lot of deadstop work and I feel it has really benefited my arms. Deadstop EZ Skulls laid on floor or with DBs, and seated EZ bar curls with elbows on quads.

Always had decent arms and they seem to grow easily. I just have a full arm day.

1 warm up exercise for each bis and tris, probably 4 sets to warm up.

Then pick 3 exercises for each and super set them.

Tris I go heavy and 8-12 reps
Bis I go a bit lighter and go for 15 reps

Back