• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Glutes..

Vijayku

Hi guys, I took 1ml of test 400 and 1ml of eq 300 and 6 days later I've still got like a lump/ knot where the site was, I used a 1 inch 25g to shoot and 21g to draw with, and was give by a qualified nurse?.... there's no redness or heat coming off it..

Any suggestions?

Absolutely nothing wrong with t400.
It's whether your body can handle the increased mg/ml, carrier oils, solvents etc.

I know plenty of people who have problems with anything over 300mg test e/c me included. Rather stick with lower concentration and use more oil than have lumps size of golf balls.

I know plenty of people who have problems with anything over 300mg test e/c me included. Rather stick with lower concentration and use more oil than have lumps size of golf balls.
I know plenty of people that don't, myself included. Test wise all I use is t400.

Ok, I rotate glutes, so hopfully it goes in 9/10 days so I can shoot in the same spot, I never got the lump or knot on my delts befor when I shoot 1ml of test 400

I use it, have done for years.
I know others that do too. Equally know some that can't hence my reply before. However I'd not say avoid t400 based on what little info is known.

Gentech

TEST 400mg per 1ml.

♦ Chemical Name ♦
Test Enanthate (120mg)
Test Cypionate (120mg)
Test Deconoate (160mg)

Scar tissue. Virgin site. Poor technique. Just irritation. Number of things

Back