1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Current Gh Brands

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by MacUK, May 31, 2020.

1. Simon90

Simon90 Top Contributor

What are the risks involved with generic hgh?

2. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Full Member

Well if you're not quite getting GH then you have to ask yourself what is it exactly you are putting into your body?

If it's something that science hasn't researched yet then do you really want to be the first guinea pig to find out?

Even if it is genuine there are plenty of reasons why GH has risks at the doses most bodybuilders take it at. If you only want to take it at therapeutic doses, then why not simply follow a protocol of amino acids? The GH will be DNA-specific so more effective, will cost less, and you won't need to worry about testing or there ever being a bunk batch.

3. Penguin'sreturn

Penguin'sreturn Full Member

I just think its the minefield of one bad batch to good. If you're sure you're getting the pharmaceutical real deal then all is well with the world.

I do know a lot of lads raving about the 100iu Hyges though, never tried them myself so can't comment but they've no reason to lie. They keep buying lol.

4. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

I have 6 sat in my fridge. I find them bang on and as I think I said earlier itt my mate got his gh levels tested and it came back in line with ansomone.

Penguin'sreturn likes this.
  5. Penguin'sreturn

Penguin'sreturn Full Member

I've heard the same pal thinking of giving them a whirl myself.

When I have used before I've always used Geno pens or Nordi, both legit sources and worked and went with as knew they were genuine pharma.

But loads like you have said the same and hyge would save me a lot of pennies!

What IU do you run a day pal? Or do yoj use a diff protocol?

6. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Atm just 3iu ed.
    If I was looking for more 'gains' 8-10iu MWF as per the pscarb thread on ukm.

7. tomoj

tomoj Full Member

Is 10iu a full 1 of the 10 vials you get in the kits? If so you get 3 weeks and a days worth each kit?
    Thats pinning m/w/f

8. Afghan

Afghan Top Contributor

Another bandwagon, wheres fatbrah when you need him :rofl:

9. tomoj

tomoj Full Member

I'm on no bandwagon, just curious if it works out as expensive as it seems to? £50 a week just seems ridiculous!

10. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Yep
    That's the cost of gh mate

11. Simon90

Simon90 Top Contributor

Depends on how you look at it, it’s not much if you consider the cost of a night out, 50quid isn’t even getting you started On a night and out and people do it without a second thought every week..if you don’t need it tho like me then it’s money better off saved or used for something else.

12. tomoj

tomoj Full Member

Suppose its cheaper than being a smoker! Tbh 1 of the biggest surprises to me when I was looking at starting aas was how cheap it all is, of course you can start using loads of primo to up cost but generally they are cheap. Gh is as expensive as I probs thought test was before I looked for it, but it is a lot in comparison none the less!

Simon90 likes this.
  13. Ultimatewarrior

Ultimatewarrior Full Member

That's fine that you disagree mate.it's good to have different opinions.it would be a pretty boring world fiver all thought the same way.

With regards to your natural gh protocol.do you have any research to back up these claims?
    And is l-dopa easy to get hold of?
    I thought it had some harsh side effects?
    Genuinely interested mate.
    I look forward to your reply.

14. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

You know you want in la

Think of the gainz

Penguin'sreturn and Afghan like this.
  15. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Got some on the way

Only hoping for the subtle changes the lads in the other GH thread have stated they’re getting.

Just starting to feel and look my age a bit, will go in a nice low dose of 3iu EOD and increase if required. I’m prone to CTS so need to be careful