Goodfella's Journal - Leading up to the 2015 UKBFF Warrington

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely cunted off my Mrs and is something I am very ashamed of. I couldn't see what I was doing. Long story short I imploded and ended it with her as thought it woulda been best for her. Turns out we both seemed to hit self destruct. 8 months later I'm still trying to get her back.

But yeah whenever you can during a prep make sure you do something special for her to let her know you still love her. As she won't understand why or what the fuck you're doing but she will stand by your side and take the abuse. If she's a keeper don't fuck it up son. Even if it's just buying her flowers or having a cheat meal in the park as part of a picnic. Trust me she will appreciate that alot

Surprised her last night with a pandora charm to say thank you for the support during prep.

Holiday for ten days on May 22nd and her birthday is the 27th, got flowers coming to the room in the morning and surprise candle lit dinner for her in the evening so I'm trying now at least :lol:

You old romantic!. Nothing like having a good woman behind you though mate. Even when heads going they will always be there for you so its well worth making sure they don't get shut out of it especially like yours who seems to want to be part of it.

mother fucker... you had her prepping your meals willingly? i have to hold elle's feet to the fire and threaten the destruction of her favourite tea mug to get the oven turned on let alone a meal prepped :D

Teach me teach me :D

You old romantic!. Nothing like having a good woman behind you though mate. Even when heads going they will always be there for you so its well worth making sure they don't get shut out of it especially like yours who seems to want to be part of it.

She does I will make sure she knows I appreciate from now on :)

mother fucker... you had her prepping your meals willingly? i have to hold elle's feet to the fire and threaten the destruction of her favourite tea mug to get the oven turned on let alone a meal prepped :D

Teach me teach me :D

This is the think I didnt even let her, just thought she'd fuck it up.... what a nob I was :lol:

TBF mate I never really let our lass do mine even though she offers and it would save me a lot of time. I'm always thinking if she fucks it up I'm going to end up kicking off so I never bother. Wouldn't mind its not like I eat meals that you can really fuck up either ha ha

TBF mate I never really let our lass do mine even though she offers and it would save me a lot of time. I'm always thinking if she fucks it up I'm going to end up kicking off so I never bother. Wouldn't mind its not like I eat meals that you can really fuck up either ha ha

Teach her, I teaching mine to prep tonight no lie, she asked me to show her!!

You know what the really silly thing is with me, she actually trains and eats properly too so she would be fine its just me being stupid!

You know what the really silly thing is with me, she actually trains and eats properly too so she would be fine its just me being stupid!

Mate need to get mine training now lol

Persuaded into a home band workout later tonight :D

Lol our lass because we have kids she doesn't get chance to get to gym now so we have some decent weight kettlebells and bands so she does upper lower split and mixes in bodyweight and a bit of plyo and core work. She loves it. She was annorexic when young and skinny as hell when she met me so I just fed her up and she wanted to train because I did now loves it!

Lol our lass because we have kids she doesn't get chance to get to gym now so we have some decent weight kettlebells and bands so she does upper lower split and mixes in bodyweight and a bit of plyo and core work. She loves it. She was annorexic when young and skinny as hell when she met me so I just fed her up and she wanted to train because I did now loves it!

Minus kids sounds pretty similar to me mate! Missus was really slim and wanted to add some muscle :D when my missus trains she loves it its just getting her going !!

Good thing is with them being lean is the changes happen real quick too so keeps them motivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back