Got my driving test tomorrow...

Unlucky mate next time.
Bet they failed you for a **** reason didnt they, yet you see people driving who cant even get out of their car parking space.

Unlucky mate next time.
Bet they failed you for a **** reason didnt they, yet you see people driving who cant even get out of their car parking space.

Right turn on a round about, came off onto dual carriageway went straight into right hand lane, was accelerating the entire time went past a lorry then signaled and moved into left. He said I was holding people up.

Major for Positioning.

Unlucky dude... surprised your instructor didn't tell you to always enter a dually in the left lane - that's a right ****ter.

Right turn on a round about, came off onto dual carriageway went straight into right hand lane, was accelerating the entire time went past a lorry then signaled and moved into left. He said I was holding people up.

Major for Positioning.

It sound to me like you failed for joining the slip road in the right hand lane, always join in the left then if needed, indicat then move.

they are bstards, but just remember,

YOUR LEARNING TO PASS THE TEST, NOT LEARNING TO DRIVE,
i would have dont the same thing, but in the book, it must be wrong.

i'll have a guess that your out driving with someone else between lessons, and your getting too confident.

as the shampoo says
RINCE AND REPEAT buddy ;o)

It sound to me like you failed for joining the slip road in the right hand lane, always join in the left then if needed, indicat then move.

they are bstards, but just remember,

YOUR LEARNING TO PASS THE TEST, NOT LEARNING TO DRIVE,
i would have dont the same thing, but in the book, it must be wrong.

i'll have a guess that your out driving with someone else between lessons, and your getting too confident.

as the shampoo says
RINCE AND REPEAT buddy ;o)

I was driving my mums car for ages before I got my current instructor. So yeah you're right lol.

Back