• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Halotestin

UKBFF won't care. They don't know who you are and unless someone grasses on the day and they have to be seen to do something.

Seriously they don't give a shit. They just have to be seen to do uphold the ifbb rule if it's bought to their attention.

UKBFF won't care. They don't know who you are and unless someone grasses on the day and they have to be seen to do something.

Seriously they don't give a shit. They just have to be seen to do uphold the ifbb rule if it's bought to their attention.

best way really - im glad its like that ....that way anyone who is not top tier can crack on and get experience....

I defiantly wouldn't be known unless it had been brought too their attention of course like you said

As for your pics you aren't lean or big enough. You look quite tall?

wasn't saying anything as didn't ask for an opinion..... but considering you could be in with people like @pooley810 possibly there is quite a lot of room to get better. your the same height as me...... and id not want to meet that little bulldog :-)

without being a tosser - your profile pic... when was it taken as it looks like you had some decent shape to the legs...of course they shrink (I am only too aware of how weight off a tall frame makes you look) but it looks like something didn't go quite right here...

do you think you over dieted - made the drops too big in which case you lose muscle fast then just carried on smashing cardio etc which will give a softer look

where do you think you made mistakes.... ? to improve for next time out?

do you have any pics of where you were with a coach - to compare.... if you want opinion that is? I mean this in a non twatty way. As you put pics on a forum etc. Fair play for having the balls to a) get on stage and b) do the preps yourself but I think youd have a hard time at a higher level without some changes to the set up (haven't seen the other competitors but just from my own knowledge and experiences)

its not an attempt to have dig BTW

wasn't saying anything as didn't ask for an opinion..... but considering you could be in with people like @pooley810 possibly there is quite a lot of room to get better. your the same height as me...... and id not want to meet that little bulldog :-)

without being a tosser - your profile pic... when was it taken as it looks like you had some decent shape to the legs...of course they shrink (I am only too aware of how weight off a tall frame makes you look) but it looks like something didn't go quite right here...

do you think you over dieted - made the drops too big in which case you lose muscle fast then just carried on smashing cardio etc which will give a softer look

where do you think you made mistakes.... ? to improve for next time out?

do you have any pics of where you were with a coach - to compare.... if you want opinion that is? I mean this in a non twatty way. As you put pics on a forum etc. Fair play for having the balls to a) get on stage and b) do the preps yourself but I think youd have a hard time at a higher level without some changes to the set up (haven't seen the other competitors but just from my own knowledge and experiences)

its not an attempt to have dig BTW

We put ourselves out there too be judged mate. The feedback is more than welcome. Good or bad. Rather hear the cold hard truth weather I like it or not. Don't mind at all [emoji106]

I just think I'd hit my best the week before and with a good placing I then instead of just ticking over and staying the same, I tried to fill out more with extra food. Wasn't a lot at all but was enough to tip me over. After 22 weeks my body had maybe just been through enough.

ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1502254492.546664.jpg

Between Feb 2016 and Nov 2016 I didn't train at all, no diet or fuck all due too messy divorce and lack of work. Borderline depression

So November I started again and the pic above was me 24 weeks out. So I gave myself a mountain too climb from the start

Btw wasn't gna post that picture [emoji23][emoji23]

I overdid it a little first time out too....so have been there... BUT I was bloody lean........I think if its too lean and not big enough - easy to correct......big and a bit soft - easy to correct........

from the pics though (not clear at all) but id say the 1st show was still a bit wide of the mark - saying that I cant see clearly. I would really recommend a coach as its a good way to take that pressure off and avoid stupid mistakes... @Con for example - someone whom you feel is knowledgable and experience. Its worth it IMO - to take those decisions and be honest all the way - I have thought I looked ok or even worse thought I should just 'tough it out' more and then got told to do things like have refeeds. I have had to do the same with some people I help also - but being blunt and honest helps then - you start second guessing yourself. Especially as a novice (I mean relatively inexperienced in BB terms)

I say that as your profile pic shows a decent size pair of legs and these seemed to evaporate on stage (arms and legs go fucking fast on us tall guys!) and it wasn't like you looked diced but just a bit light on muscle (by problem!)

just some more ideas for you..... if you don't grab a coach then id look at carefully evaluating what else you did.. could be burnout.....do you have a pic of how you started prep or say half way through when leaner (if it was a failry soft start point?)

posted above before the pic appeared..

ok so straight away the stress and crap that goes with a divorce isn't fun so a well done on channeling that energy (or lack of) into something constructive... that's good work and maybe you need a little break - or at least trim back training and get the calories higher- to have fun, build some muscle, and over time then work on dialing in a little more before prep starts for next time. Getting the negative crap out the way (hopefully it is now re Divorce) should give you a much better start point for any other shows that's for sure...Cortisol isn't our friend!!

Wasn't a knock mate sorry I realise it reads that way reading back.

Was I was going to stay after you'd answered about your height was fair play for actually getting up there! Most talk shit about competing saying theyre going to do it but actually do bugger all.

Knew it wasnt a knock mate. It's a harsh game we are in a we all need the truth weather it's nice or not. I've done 5 shows now

Nabba 2015 First timers 3rd
Nabba 2015 Britain FT no place
Nabba UK 2015 Novice no place

PCA 2017 Novice 2nd
Ukbff Inters o90's 4th

Not set the world on fire but picked big shows and gone for it

posted above before the pic appeared..

ok so straight away the stress and crap that goes with a divorce isn't fun so a well done on channeling that energy (or lack of) into something constructive... that's good work and maybe you need a little break - or at least trim back training and get the calories higher- to have fun, build some muscle, and over time then work on dialing in a little more before prep starts for next time. Getting the negative crap out the way (hopefully it is now re Divorce) should give you a much better start point for any other shows that's for sure...Cortisol isn't our friend!!

Wasn't trying to use my personal life as an excuse. Just wanted it a little clear about my immediate background and where things have been. I'm settled with my new partner now and she is perfect so all positive now.

Nice to get good feedback. As much as I don't particularly like what you and Aaron are saying [emoji23] it's honest feedback. Priceless

Back