• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Halotestin

ok cold hard truth....if those trunks are PVC/leather look bin them - just my opinion as they did look suspiciously shiny (or was it the camera) ...like you had just pulled the metal studs off them hahahaha

ok cold hard truth....if those trunks are PVC/leather look bin them - just my opinion as they did look suspiciously shiny (or was it the camera) ...like you had just pulled the metal studs off them hahahaha
Hey man just coz this is the internet it don't mean I'm not a normal person with feelings you can hurt [emoji23][emoji109]

present from Troy? hahahahaha

anyway onwards and upwards.... get a coach and / or get a journal going

bring it

got my castle protected MOFO....anti pigeon technology

spike-bird-7-600x600.jpg

Back