• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Hcg On Blast & Cruise

Jack About

Does anyone of the test for life guys use hcg? I've been on for just over 5yrs and at 45 will no doubt stay on. I read somewhere that hcg every 3-4months for 3-4wks at 500iu per week has health benefits whilst on.

Anyone shed any light on to this?

Does anyone use it regularly?

Will it require an AI?

Does anyone of the test for life guys use hcg? I've been on for just over 5yrs and at 45 will no doubt stay on. I read somewhere that hcg every 3-4months for 3-4wks at 500iu per week has health benefits whilst on.

Anyone shed any light on to this?

Does anyone use it regularly?

Will it require an AI?

I use it. Every other month I shoot 5000 iu split over 4 jabs with a week between each

I use it. Every other month I shoot 5000 iu split over 4 jabs with a week between each

So every week you shoot 1250iu for a month on month off. I assume you're on cycle full time. What benefits do you get? Do you use an AI?

So every week you shoot 1250iu for a month on month off. I assume you're on cycle full time. What benefits do you get? Do you use an AI?

Not Exactly month on month off. Probably 1 month on 2 off on average

I cruise a lot.

What benefits ????? The benefit of using hcg id hope lol.

Yes

Boys question for those in the know...

I'm pretty sure I know the answer is yes but if I blast 10000iu of hcg, a bit of hmg and 20mg nolva on a trt dose my balls will still return to their original size won't they?

Well.... Unless they're fucked I suppose.

Hcg is like filling a bucket isn't it so if I use enough size should be restored?

I can then maintain on 500iu a week?

Plz confirm this will allow to maintain my once humongous plums that now resemble goji berries?

I would shoot it as per

Done every 3 days.

I've read shooting large amounts at once can be damaging

Would the above be a better protocol for anyone who hasn't used HCG at all but has been on your 5 years solid? Just wanna get some size back not bothered about fertility I've had the snip.

Yesterday I shot 500iu and saw a slight improvement but after reading @doink 's post I'm thinking it might a futile waste of hcg just tickling it in. Which is the better/preferred method blast or trickle it in?

Back