Hillys Final 6 Weeks Run In To Bodypower

Hilly

Nutritionist and Sports Therapist
Alright boys and girls. Been asked by a few people so thought id monitor the final 6 week run into the Body power expo were I will be competing in the Mru90 all being well.

Current weight this morning 14 stone 6. Need to be 14 stone or just under so plenty of time to make weight. Started prep 12 weeks ago at 16 stone 7ish so have come down a fair bit but done it comfortably to be honest and still been out the odd weekend and enjoyed myself :))

Diet started with around 300p/450c and lowish fats circa 50g Carbs spread evenly during the day with some intra and post. I started with no loads but the last 5 weeks have been loading heavy on a sat and an extra few carbs on a wed.

Training is 3 on 1 off with each bodypart getting hit twice over 8 days once heavy and once light/pump stuff. I will log workouts roughly in here but not weights as there nothing special from here on in. Form as been tightend and negatives more controlled as I get leaner and joints get dryer.

As of this next week I am timing carbs more around workouts. My carbs are still high for me which is good but will be coming down.

cardio has worked upto a current 7 days out of 8. The 1 day I don't do any is heavy legs but I go in early and do pump shoulders. Abs are done every cardio session all bodyweight stuff just 10 sets or so.

Diet this week is has gone from 5 meals to 6 smaller ones

1 Turkey burger('butcher makes me) with 1 whole egg and 5 whites(think these are making me a lil constipated so may be coming out soon.
2/3 - 140g cooked chicken with courgette or green beans
4 - 70g ground rice n 1 scoop protein powder(this has been my breakfast upto now (fave meal of day lol)
5 - salmon on a Monday then tuna or basa fillets with 300g potato
6 - 2 turkey burgers or similar.

Intra workout 15g IBCAA, 10g GLUT, 3g Creapure (all @Myprotein ) top stuff as always

Just bought a pre workout by allmax razor 8 as bigger sessions are getting hard work.

I am assisted - using clen(currently 1 tab with 1ml helios im experimenting with) and just upped t3 to 50mcg this last week as I will taper it down last 2 weeks. G is 7.5iu train days split am, pre gym and pre bed. These are all legal so have no issues commenting. letro from this week 2.5mg m/w/f

Anabolics if I was to use which I dont would be more or less what every one uses but as of this week I would be considering keeping test v low. If people want my theories and thoughts on this just pm me.

Other supps taken daily
Vit c dissolvable from Tesco
crossgen beef whey iso
crossgen vit d3 2000iu
saw palmetto
vitamin e and mega cissus @Myprotein

as I start to get run down I am bringing in Muscle vitamin pack by SSN which looks to be a great product.

I will log workouts in here and any changes, feelings etc etc. Staying in the Travelodge. I expect to see a few of you at the bodypower.

Pics im not overly keen on but will get some done 4 weeks out I reckon as its no fun without pics.

Nice in depth write up mate,

All the best with the journey :)

Gather I won't be seeing you McDonalds then haha

Where you training these days still
In Denys

have got a funny lump net to my pelvis at very anterior part of glute near greater trochonta. Hoping its not a bursa like I had during first show. definitely n injury of some type and its sore. Have been doing 5 mins on cross trainer each cardio session so will knock this on head as its what caused it before.

No cardio today just training at 12.

yesterdays training was.

AM
Shoulder press 4 x 20 reps
Side delt machine - 3 sets 12 reps first 5 reps v v slow eccentric and concentric
Rear delt machine - 4 sets 15 reps superset with standing db front raise 10 reps each arm
shrugs 3 sets 15
upright rows 3 sets 15
finished with 2 ascendings sets of side laterals going 10 kg, 12kg, 14kg, 16 kg. all done in 35 mins or so.

Pm legs
Lie curls supserset with standing 1 leg curls - 3 sets reps 8-10
leg press controlled negative explosive positive - 5 sets pyramiding up
front squat on smith - 2 sets ATG
2 sets reverse hack - first 6 reps done 10 sec neg and 10 sec pos then pump out as many as I could - v light weight
2 sets - quad extension done heavy 6 reps with partials to finish.

this leg workout is quad dominant. when I come round to light legs its a little bit of quad pump then ham/glute focused

In for this mate.

Sounds like your all set to really nail condition.

Posted using TMuscle App

Nice in depth write up mate,

All the best with the journey :)

Gather I won't be seeing you McDonalds then haha

Where you training these days still
In Denys

yeh denys for weight training bud in stockon

Best of luck mate, will follow with interest.

What sort of cals does the diet come in at there? 1800ish?

myfitness pal says 1960 this week.

Today is a HIGH Carb day. - pics will be on my instagram of the fun tuff if any1 has it. name - HILLYDOC

They keep me going through the week. last week I put 850c to bed and was ill but still lost 2.25lb this week. I tried a v low fat high carb approach but it was v uncomfy and I gained 7lb changing it a little this week. Plan is

300g jasmine rice plus egg whites 80 carbs - just bought the tefal 8 in 1 cooker and its the best thing ever for rice lol
Ground rice plus protein powder 1 hour pre gym - 80c
intra workout 40g dex
pwo - 80-100g from gluten free cereal and rice milk

going for soya latte and gluten free mini cake n pack fruit this afty with gf should give 60c -
500g potato with tuna - plus plus small pack dark choc rice cakes - 100c

40g carbs from snacks or something totalling 500g for the day. I want to get this in and be feeling v comfy stomach wise. as most know I have very bad digestion issues so getting higher carbs in is difficult.

Then tonight out to a v nice restaurant for a steak burger, fries and gluten free tomato garlic bread. This will be a good 100-150g carbs plus fats then home for some gluten free milk free ice cream made with coconut cream etc and a gluten free muffic. total 200g carbs.

his will be more 700ish carbs and im hoping much more confortable on my stomach than last week was

Good luck Hilly, I have a question for you, when you say 300p 450c and 50f do you count the 300g potato for example as 300 carbs?

Posted using TMuscle App

Where you off to tonight mate? Was in the stables last week at wynyard wasn't that impressed I am a big lover of Cafe Lilli in norton

There's about 50g carb in 300g white potato mate.

I know that mate but Hilly said he has 300p 450c and 50f that adds up to 3450 calories but he later said he has 1960 calories a day so that's why I was wondering which way he counts them?

Posted using TMuscle App

Watching closely bro, hope to see you down there

Posted using TMuscle App

Back