How Long Did You Wait To Tell Mrs You Love Her

20 minutes? Waited 30 to tell her she was going to marry me and then another couple of minutes passed until kids were mentioned...

Then again its hard to answer back when tied up and gagged... But she didnt struggle (too much) so she must have been ok with it all. Chloroform helped too i reckon :whistling:

(She told me first, probably 2-3 months??... i am pretty lovable though... :lol:)

20 minutes? Waited 30 to tell her she was going to marry me and then another couple of minutes passed until kids were mentioned...

Then again its hard to answer back when tied up and gagged... But she didnt struggle (too much) so she must have been ok with it all. Chloroform helped too i reckon :whistling:

(She told me first, probably 2-3 months??... i am pretty lovable though... :lol:)

Very similar....just wheeled out the L word shortly before asking if she fancied coming back to mine for a smashing ....hahaha. But serious she said first... Did have to check she wasn't on something

Very similar....just wheeled out the L word shortly before asking if she fancied coming back to mine for a smashing ....hahaha. But serious she said first... Did have to check she wasn't on something

She sobered up to find out if she was telling the truth yet?? :think:

honestly no idea.. I was likey pressured into saying it though lol. im really not lovey dovey minded & its never occurred to me 'wonder when its ok to tell her I love her', i just say it when she does- "love you too" :lol:. it'll happen naturally eventually

I told my Wife I loved her and wanted to spend the rest of my life with her after 6 weeks!! We got married 9 1/2 months later (So 11 months after getting together) and we've been married now for 12+ years...

When we first went out for some drinks...and after i had 3 pints :D

Nah, she said first..the lil cutie

Back