How Long Until Jp's Heart Gives Out

On the JP convo, he's probably looked after himself as best he can with what he's put his body through but i think he will have a hard time rightsizing mentally. He's pretty short, and has as long as he's been training aimed to get as big as humanly possible must be a hard mindset to shift from that after fifteen odd years.

Tbh who really knows.

Plenty of fit healthy football players kick it and die on the pitch or in training.

Plenty of normal fit and healthy people die every day.

On the other side, there is plenty of drug abusers and alcoholics and smokers who live into their 80s.

He could outlive us all or drop dead tomorrow. Just like the rest of us.

Tbh who really knows.

Plenty of fit healthy football players kick it and die on the pitch or in training.

Plenty of normal fit and healthy people die every day.

On the other side, there is plenty of drug abusers and alcoholics and smokers who live into their 80s.

He could outlive us all or drop dead tomorrow. Just like the rest of us.
Don't talk sense zack ffs, this is TM, everyone can tell from his face when he's squatting 350 the exact day and month he's gonna croak

Funny you mention @doink about Ross edgely. I saw a post from JP they both used to train together at Loughborough uni. Took very different paths and in my opinion Ross has one of the best looks out their . Unbelievable conditioning and decent mass to boot
AFCFB95E-1EFE-4ECC-84A5-B4E02B8476B6.png

The fellas an animal.

Did you watch the series of him swimming round the whole of the U.K?

Good viewing, it’s an eye opener. Took its toll on him but he’s looking good again now. Must have something equally ridiculous planned for his next trick
Yes. Seems a sound guy too. Not arrogant or cocky. Great muscle bellies. As others have already said a perfect physique in my opinion. Pro athlete level conditioning strength mobility muscle tissue. I’m sure gym shark athletes earn better than trained by jp models

Back