• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

How much can you gain?

Stoddy15

Lyle McDonald says naturally you can only gain 0.5lbs of a muscle a week so that 2lbs a month. What should one be aiming for with AAS?

In this example 500mg Test E for 12 weeks?

Cheers

Impossible to say, cant put a number on it as some people will develop faster than others all other things being equal.

I know your next question will be 'how about a ballpark' or similar but there are so many factors involved it just isnt possible to say.

i dont really gain any more size on AAS, my muscles just get more solid and dense on it, think im at my peak unless i really push the boat out now which i wont.

id say theres no set number though, if its first cycle id say a good half stone of muscle?

Who's Lyle Mcdonald? Surely not another guru you have listened to who's word is gospel?

Impossible to say, cant put a number on it as some people will develop faster than others all other things being equal.

I know your next question will be 'how about a ballpark' or similar but there are so many factors involved it just isnt possible to say.

How would you eat on cycle as a small surplus wouldn't be optimum?

You can't edit your post because mine doesn't make sense now
I'm not letting you get away with it that easy
For those that can't work it out the original monthly total was stated as one

Ah, should have quoted bear! Now you look like a fool, a fool! Mwahahaha

Reactions: Dig
You can't edit your post because mine doesn't make sense now
I'm not letting you get away with it that easy
For those that can't work it out the original monthly total was stated as one

What do you mean I can't? I made a mistake so I just corrected it after you pointed it out but can you answer the original question please as you probably know the answer :)

1lb of lean mass a month that is nearly 1 stone a year not factoring newbie gains that is pretty good going if you are any development at all.

Back