How often do you remove bodily hair?

Yep. Worth a try.

I hate shaving, but hate my fur even more so. I have been contemplating layering facial hair for some time but still haven't got around to it.

I've also looked at some pretty extreme experimental pharma strategies too but risk is too high for me.

J

Would these not lead to total hair loss including head and eyebrow?

One perma way of getting rid is by going into each follicle and burning it at the root. Great for small areas but im buggered. Lady at work hard her arm pits down. Extremely painful she said as you can imagine

Would these not lead to total hair loss including head and eyebrow?

One perma way of getting rid is by going into each follicle and burning it at the root. Great for small areas but im buggered. Lady at work hard her arm pits down. Extremely painful she said as you can imagine
Layering takes out the follicle in a similar way to electrolysis - slow and painful from what I gather.

The pharma route I looked at was attempting to induce something akin prepubertal body hair patten. No guarantee of success and the results would be partial at best. Risks are very high however.

J

Once a week - all over the body. Just use a razor and shower gel.
Night before i go home from a stint on the rigs, i'll do it and then next day, double check i haven't missed any - Then she's no excuse.........

head twice a week - back once a week and it seems to be getting more and more round there! i blame the test!!!
the wife likes the chest rug which isn't too thick but i trim it back in the summer - itches like crazy the first cut of the year.
burnt me nuts with veet/immac so that area gets clippered back for now, walked like John Wayne for days :lol:
had facial hair for years, growing it out a bit of late - hipster stylee

my mrs is a hairdresser & has a cracking set of clippers... so I wait until she isn't in do a full body shave with them :lol: its hard to control myself when her dad comes up for his hair cut

@JANIKvonD not in the salon i hope :lol:

wahl balding clippers are decent

Lol she's actually changed profession now but still does homers when she can be arsed. 99% are women tho, so only used the clippers on me, her bro & her dad. Also a woman she works with who has mega short hair [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I used to veet now and then, and honestly, it is the more efficient way of keeping smooth, but i generally just keep on top of it and shave every few days. Dated someone once who said she liked hair, and I attempted to grow it - but i prefer keeping it back, as I look better smoother I think.

Have to make sure i use one of those exfoliating brushes/sponges and moisturize after, as I have had ingrown hairs when I don't keep that in mind.

Seen a bloke once use the basin at the gym to shave his chest, which i thought was a bit maverick, as I normally keep those 'grooming moments' to myself, in the shower, but after nicking my nipple once (it fucking caned) - I do it before i shower now, and do it in the mirror as well.

Pubes get trimmed back regularly. Nowt worse than having to go the whole hog with trimming your bush.

I used to veet now and then, and honestly, it is the more efficient way of keeping smooth, but i generally just keep on top of it and shave every few days. Dated someone once who said she liked hair, and I attempted to grow it - but i prefer keeping it back, as I look better smoother I think.

Have to make sure i use one of those exfoliating brushes/sponges and moisturize after, as I have had ingrown hairs when I don't keep that in mind.

Seen a bloke once use the basin at the gym to shave his chest, which i thought was a bit maverick, as I normally keep those 'grooming moments' to myself, in the shower, but after nicking my nipple once (it fucking caned) - I do it before i shower now, and do it in the mirror as well.

Pubes get trimmed back regularly. Nowt worse than having to go the whole hog with trimming your bush.
the last post in this thread was nearly 3 years ago, but thanks for letting us know your pruning habits.

the last post in this thread was nearly 3 years ago, but thanks for letting us know your pruning habits.

Every time geordielad posts

2hd03dz.jpg

Back