I was in the gym today - aren't people funny............

Jim you're a big lad but my buddy is a lot taller than you.:whistling:

(I love this site because lots of people are actually shorter than me and that's hard work!)

Lol I dnt care about hight and this on forum not in the gym lol

I hardly come across a man shorter then me any way lol if I do I think "fvcking dwarf" lol

Lol I dnt care about hight and this on forum not in the gym lol

I hardly come across a man shorter then me any way lol if I do I think "fvcking dwarf" lol
I am the same way, I see a guy and think "haha that sucker is SHORT" then I stand next to him and we're the same height. FML thinking about that may be in 3 months heavy weight Con will be back because short and skinny that's basically being dead:whistling:

I am the same way, I see a guy and think "haha that sucker is SHORT" then I stand next to him and we're the same height. FML thinking about that may be in 3 months heavy weight Con will be back because short and skinny that's basically being dead:whistling:

Lol

But your like 5.8? That's a nice hight IMO 5.8-10 is good any taller is too tall any shorter is too short....

Lol

But your like 5.8? That's a nice hight IMO 5.8-10 is good any taller is too tall any shorter is too short....

Just hitting that 5ft8 mark but tbh mate they may say the average is 5ft9 but I don't see this.
Normally I am at least half a head shorter than all other guys.

I nearly wish I was 5ft5 but had proportions like a Flex Lewis so I could be wicked jacked.
Or just nice and tall and toned.
I am kinda in the middle not super jacked and not tall lol.

And this is why the headphones stay on in the gym and the eyes stay down!

Just hitting that 5ft8 mark but tbh mate they may say the average is 5ft9 but I don't see this.
Normally I am at least half a head shorter than all other guys.

I nearly wish I was 5ft5 but had proportions like a Flex Lewis so I could be wicked jacked.
Or just nice and tall and toned.
I am kinda in the middle not super jacked and not tall lol.

Lil if you got in to it for 6 months serious you'd be a freak by the end of that 6 months! Fvck tall and toned! I'd say your hight is spot on as not too short to lack width but not too tall to lack thickness.

im 5ft 8 also and think the average must be close to 6 foot when i go to town most of the women are taller... damm high heels!!

I was training alone today deadlifts and there were a couple of chaps training together not far from me.

After a while one of these fellas asked me where I got my liquid chalk as he hadn't seen anything like it and thought I was putting moisturiser on my hands until it dried.

I told him (MP liquid chalk - very good product) and gave him some.

He then went on an said a 'big bloke' had said to him about the importance of chalk and grip and gave me a bit of a lecture on the benefits of chalk.

Now I'm not a big bloke but I was about double the size of these two ordinary street maggots, yet this fella decided he needed to dismiss/ignore my size and refer to a 'big bloke' by just dropping it in conversation.

It made me smile as I had noticed them watching me when I was lifting.

There's nowt as queer as folk...........

:)

It really is funny isn't it. So many people have a point to prove it's pathetic.

Chap in the gym a few weeks back was doing trap bar deads (resting them on plastic step up platforms and smash!ng the **** out of them which is just disrespectful too). After a set another chap asked him how many sets he was doing, which led into mr deadlift giving him about a 10 minute lecture on what to do in his workout, what not to do etc. He even said and I quote 'the reason I'm this big is cos I don't do steroids and I train like no one else does'. He also wears a t shirt saying 'steroids = death'. He also uses about 5 bits of kit at once and moans if someone innocently starts using one of them. And no, he's not big and he's not strong.

That's because there mate is actually bigger then you lol

Not in my gym mate. If anyone even tried to get my attention asked for an explanation then said that shi.t, id pause look at them, put my headphones back in and never talk to them again...ever...EVEN IF THERE WAS A FIRE!!!

It really is funny isn't it. So many people have a point to prove it's pathetic.

Chap in the gym a few weeks back was doing trap bar deads (resting them on plastic step up platforms and smash!ng the **** out of them which is just disrespectful too). After a set another chap asked him how many sets he was doing, which led into mr deadlift giving him about a 10 minute lecture on what to do in his workout, what not to do etc. He even said and I quote 'the reason I'm this big is cos I don't do steroids and I train like no one else does'. He also wears a t shirt saying 'steroids = death'. He also uses about 5 bits of kit at once and moans if someone innocently starts using one of them. And no, he's not big and he's not strong.

He sure sounds cool though!!!

Awesome night out with him too. He will wear a tshirt saying "alcohol = devil"

Thats pretty much right. He kicked off in town during the summer started throwin chairs about for no reason in a pub lol. Spouting his mouth and eventually got kicked out. Maybe I was witnessing roid rage lol

Thats pretty much right. He kicked off in town during the summer started throwin chairs about for no reason in a pub lol. Spouting his mouth and eventually got kicked out. Maybe I was witnessing roid rage lol

lol this guy sounds like a legend

Back