Ideas for Mutants Next Article

Con

Hey guys I am going to write another article this week.
My back article has had right under 4k views while my recovery article only just over 500 views.
So what do you think I should write about next that would be popular?
The recovery article took much longer than the back one so now I want to make sure there is interest!

It can be about any thing legal.:)

if your looking for most views think chest would get most.

i would like to see one for shoulders, just because mine dont ever grow really lol.

id ike to hear your thoghts on

-staying lean whilst growing.. many say its a benefit to gain lots and forget fat then diet down. many say its easy to do it lean
- arm training, iv read you mention after a while of training adding inches will be adding overall mass, was interested
- fast/fasting dieting methods, ie short mini cuts to lean up quick

just a few of the top of my head, but i think the back one got huge reveiws as you are well renowed for you back.. its insane lol

101 ways to break your own back :D

I jest.

Seriously - Dieting/Cutting/Homeostasis/Fight or Flight.

Would love an article on diet for someone wanting to get in shape whilst not having to follow a typical bodybuilding diet. You post a lot of stuff that really simplifies the whole approach (appreciate you do charge for this info).

I have no aspirations to compete but still want to look better than the average joe whilst having to work unsociable shifts, not having to miss out on sitting down to a meal with the mrs and two kids and keeping things interesting so that a healthy lifestyle becomes the household norm.

Second to that, a leg training article would be good!

Supplements most beneficial ones in your opp why and when to take etc

Back