'If children learned to say no, therre would be less sex abuse'

Beklet

Professional Procrastinator
Top Contributor
There are no words...I really can't think of one offensive enough to describe this woman hating, vile, evil cvnt of a bitch, I really can't.....

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/dorriesresignation/

:rocketwhore:

THis is the woman who claimed her MP expenses for going to see the married man she was shagging (while married herself) and sets herself up as one of these pro life, family values types.....fvcking hypocrite, how I hate her....

Dear David Cameron

We the undersigned do hereby ask you as Prime Minister to call for the resignation of Nadine Dorries MP. We ask for this in light of the following comments made on national television by Dorries on Monday 16th May 2011:

“If a stronger ‘just say no’ message was given to children in school then there might be an impact on sex abuse … if we imbued this message in school we’d probably have less sex abuse.”

These comments amount to shameful victim blaming and have no place in modern politics. There is no grey area in sexual assault - a child cannot give informed consent and to suggest that a child giving consent in someway causes the assault is deeply offensive to the victims of these assaults.

What a cow.....

Wow....its hard to actually take in there are individuals who think this way, and genuinely believe what they are saying is right, very sad...

That is fuking disgusting, children need to be protected from any kind of abuse and to suggest that we ought to place the responsibility for their safety and protection on them is disgraceful. All that would do is make children frightened to speak out against their abuser for fear of being blamed.

She should be sacked. Evil bitch.

I think its so important that kids know that if adults do sexual things to them, that there is no wriggle room at all, and no confusion about where the blame lies so that there is no doubt in their mind if something happens, there is no reason why not to come forward. Predators often play on kids insecurity and uncertainty, and MPs should not be giving pedos leeway in this way. Convictions are hard enough to secure.

It does strike me to be be similar to that ira robbinson (sp?) ( an Ulster politician ) case where she was chucking moralistic mud at everyone, whilst she was misusing public funds to fund the teenager she was having an affair with.

Saddening,
J

Reactions: Max
I can't think of any words bad enough to describe this woman. Completely sickening. Exactly how much of a difference will saying "no" have to a bigger, stronger adult who is intent on abusing a child? If a grown adult can say no and still get raped, a child has no chance.

next thing you know she will be saying that rape victims should have just said no more loudly... cant believe people would say that...??!!!

The problem is that most of these MP's just don't live in the real world.

Most of them come from priveliged backgrounds and just don't have any real understanding of what it is like outside of their bubble.

I Personally think that what she was trying to say has been taking out of context.... I read it as her stating that if Children were more educated on abstaining from sex then people abusing the system i.e sex amongst teenagers or teenage girls having sex for instance would be less of a thing....

Hold on i need to rephrase this..

I don't think she was talking about rape or paedophilia because that's a far cry from what she actually stated.... I think she was more focused on cases of statutory rape where technically it's consensual sex by personal consent but obviously still illegal as it's sex with a minor by law and obviously in that sense she would be making a fairly decent assumption that more youngsters would be more inclined to say no to sex if they were properly educated in 'abstinance' thus the cases of statutory rape or sex amongst teenagers would fall.

Which would be a fair enough assumption i suppose.

However the media have blown it all up out of proportion to cause a sh1t storm... as they often do and now somehow it's become a totally different story with paedophilia and violent rape and fvck knows what else being drafted in to add to the media leverage. She never actually mentioned child abuse, she was talking about teenage girls having sexual relationships....

It's happened again today with that other bloke talking about halving sentences, Clarke or whatever he' called. If you actually read what they've said then it's quite obvious that the media have used artistic license in a lot of these 'stories'

Just for the record i'm not defending either of them, frankly i'm not arsed, i hate all politicians equally, i just don't buy into the newspapers because they print a load of sh1t.... i just look at what actually happened with an open mind and go from there.

I believe what she actually said was that if girls learned how to say no, there would be less sex abuse.....which is in itself sexist....the thing with her, is she has a bit of a history as a hysterical anti women's rights Stepford wife (who shags married men and fiddles her expenses), her nearest comparison I suspect, is Tipper Gore in the 80s....

As for Ken Clarke - I think his problem was that he mixed up statutory rape and date rape and the media had a bit of a frenzy over it....

The sad thing about Dorries is that she wants no one to have sex until they're married, she certainly doesn't want young strumpets enjoying it and she wants abortion to be illegal....and possibly contraception to unmarried women....she nowhere mentions abuse against boys, as it happens....

I agree the media have put a spin on it, but she really is a nasty piece of work...I can't read my local paper anymore because it makes me angry :mad:

Ahh fair play, i don't know anything about the woman. I just read the article and then what she said and just thought that the whole thing had been blown out of proportion by the papers!

Same with Ken Clarke really... they just seem to pick 1 line and focus entirely on it without taking into account everything that's being said!

It annoys me!

I don't trust anything I read in papers at all lol but she did say it on live TV :lol:

Can't believe they keep voting for her, but then Mid Beds is full of toffs and inbred mutants (and yes, some would argue that's the same thing ) :D

Back