• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Ifbb Pro Gear Dosages

genetics can include every thing not just muscle tissue and shape but also how yor body utilises food how it uses gear ect these guys have it from every angle
weev all seen tha guy who used some dianabol and exploded
you can only play with what you have half these guys if you asked them how they look the way they do dont have a clue they just eat train take some gear and it happens
i always think the best coaches are those who are not particulary geneticaly gifted but havd studied and worked for every thing hey have gained

Fairly standard protocol
Although I don't see the point in running sust and eq for such a short space of time

Yeah, i don t understand people running eq in general ...
As for sust, pretty good imo even in short 8 weeks cycles. Too bad i can t find it at the prices in the good old days when we bought it from Bulgaria as Omnadren for literally cheap as rain water

Yeah, i don t understand people running eq in general ...
As for sust, pretty good imo even in short 8 weeks cycles. Too bad i can t find it at the prices in the good old days when we bought it from Bulgaria as Omnadren for literally cheap as rain water

It doesn't help that people still perpetuate the false info that EQ aromatizes at 50% to estrodial that test does. Makes it seem a lot more useful than it really is I'd imagine. Then they find out it converts to estrone which is like x1000 weaker than estrodial lmao.

It doesn't help that people still perpetuate the false info that EQ aromatizes at 50% to estrodial that test does. Makes it seem a lot more useful than it really is I'd imagine. Then they find out it converts to estrone which is like x1000 weaker than estrodial lmao.

And when they find out it is highly carcinogenic, one of the main reasons they didnt approved it for human use, they fancy it even less

Is that your experience from running EQ....?

Is that your experience from running EQ....?

Don't need to of ran EQ personally to know what it converts to. Just take a look at blood work from people who have and not the one that bunches all estrogens together the one that measures each estrogen.

Attachments

• Overlays.00_32_39_07.Still021.jpg
    Overlays.00_32_39_07.Still021.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 109
Yeah, the more i read the more horrified i get on what those guys take ...

This case shows that there at least might be men pros with crazy gear doses
Screenshot_20210823_211035.jpg

Also i remember the video with this guys (russian junior HW champ, and european HW champ) where they tell that dosages of GH may be up to 30-40me/day

Its another reason these guys are at the level they're at
Their tolerance and response to high doses of gear and how much they're prepared to push things
Its been discussed before
But I think its one reason some guys don't progress into the open category

I'm reading Arnold did dbol around 60-90mg a week and primo around 600mg a week is this an actually good combo or is it outdated?

Back