• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Insulin- Whats the deal?

so your in keto most of time then max whilst getting benefits of carb etc..

any reason for meal 11 having carb?

and your post workout shake is just protien rite?

how long after your carb meals does it take for your bg to be in range?

also should i start of at 2ui and build up.....

cheers...ino lol lots of questions just find it interesting

This is not really true. Long acting slin really canot kill you. I no nytol from other boards has taken 20-30iu and not eaten for several hours and was fine. long acting slin is very safe.

also fast acting slin is safe unless ure some1 issilly enough to jab it and not eat but i cant see this happening.

Interesting approach with the long acting. I have done some reading on this for a while now and have never seen this approach before can i ask the theory behind it pal?

I am taking an veiw/use of someone elses use on long acting slin ,i wish to go into slin use slow ,my total protolcol is not set in stone as yet .

What are your veiws on timing and dose of long acting slin ?

Cheers Daz

Cheers for the replies, helped explain it to me more. Probably should have put in the first post it's not something i'm about to use, but if i get a lot more advanced and not getting results by other means it might be a tool i'll consider trying in the future.

I can understand the idea behind fast acting insulin, say post workout to rush nutrients into the muscles. But whats the idea behind long acting insulin? Is it basically to do the same just throughout the day?

so your in keto most of time then max whilst getting benefits of carb etc..

any reason for meal 11 having carb?

and your post workout shake is just protien rite?

how long after your carb meals does it take for your bg to be in range?

also should i start of at 2ui and build up.....

cheers...ino lol lots of questions just find it interesting

I jabed the novo ten mins prior while all ready at a low bg level. I do not recommend this as you do go slightly hypo. When keeping bloods this low and controlled ANY change in activity can bring about a hypo also. Doing it this way however my bg never went above 4.5.
Carbs at 11 to fuel the workout and nutrient refil post.. however I think It would actually be better now to have 2 high carb meals pre. Then work out deplete glycogen stores and then have a cpwo small shot till the following days carb intake.
I'm actually pure keto atm so only use 1-2 iu pwo carbless, that is just to take advantage of slins inherent benefits without the carbs.
Whenever startin slin start low and BG monitoring is essential. Carry glucose tabs at all times.

Cheers for the replies, helped explain it to me more. Probably should have put in the first post it's not something i'm about to use, but if i get a lot more advanced and not getting results by other means it might be a tool i'll consider trying in the future.

I can understand the idea behind fast acting insulin, say post workout to rush nutrients into the muscles. But whats the idea behind long acting insulin? Is it basically to do the same just throughout the day?

Basically will slow release during the day lowering blood sugars and helping nutrient absorption.

Only thing though against slin is that long term use can IMO lead to ageing quicker, I think it can be a horrible hormone in that respect, it could be bull****, but had a pretty clued up member point out some of the bad things to slin that might not be apparent at 1st.

Only thing though against slin is that long term use can IMO lead to ageing quicker, I think it can be a harrible hormone in that respect, it could be bull****, but had a pretty clued up member poiint out some of the bad things to slin that might not be apparent at 1st.

That's very true. More insulin = more mitochondrial glucose metabolism leading to an increase in ROS (radical oxygen species) and other numerous bad things lol.

Slins flip side showing it head now , i never heard about the ageing thing before.
I think i will use it to help get a few extra kgs onto my frame as my last show i was 82.1kg in an U90 class so there is from to grow .

What veiws are there on the length of time to spend on slin ?

Daz

That's very true. More insulin = more mitochondrial glucose metabolism leading to an increase in ROS (radical oxygen species) and other numerous bad things lol.

but we still use it anyway lol :whistling::thumb:

I am taking an veiw/use of someone elses use on long acting slin ,i wish to go into slin use slow ,my total protolcol is not set in stone as yet .

What are your veiws on timing and dose of long acting slin ?

Cheers Daz

Injecting once a day is fine and i would do this with breaky. then you are getting the benefits of the slin all day long.

normal starting dose is 10iu. do not compare this to fast acting slin doses as they are to seperate things. common doses with long slin range from 20-50iu

So slow acting you use more of ,and what amount of carbs would be needed to be taken with 10ius 6g per iu ? , i know breakfast would have around 50-70g of carbs from Oats.

Daz

I've always got on well with this protocol,more risky than post workout but in my opinion more effective.
I take 10 i.u. fast acting 20 minutes pre workout,then supplement as follows.

Pre Workout:
10g Creatine
10g Glutamine
15-20g Essential Amino Acids
15g BCAA
30-50 Vitargo
1tsp electrolyte drink powder

During Workout:
5g Creatine
10g Glutamine
15-20g Essential Amino Acids
15g BCAA
50 Vitargo

Post Workout
5g Creatine
10g Glutamine
40-50g Whey
50-75 Vitargo

The nutrients are shuttled into the muscles by the slin,giving great fullness,i have 150 g of oats 30-45 minutes post workout also.

I've done similar Blackbeard, works great. Better than pwo slin with carbs imo.

Was it milos sarcev that made the pre workout slin popular?sure iv heard it somewhere

So you would use slin (fast acting ) once PD PWO only ?

And what protocol would you use with slow acting slin ref; PreW ,PWO carbs ?

Daz

Back