Jacko89's 2011 UKBFF Journal

jacko89

Competitor
Right, wasn't going to do a journal this year as im documenting stuff for myself on my laptop anyway and last year i didn't have alot of time to update during the end of prep but since the new forum is up i thought i would.

The goal is the UKBFF Portsmouth show on May 8th in the juniors class again and my aim is to qualify for brits. Last year didn't go aswell i had hoped it would as i really didn't have a clue what i was doing and ended up killing myself in the last 6 weeks to catch up but this year will be different and i will be in alot better condition.

Anyway thats the excuses out the way. I will be using this journal mainly to document training as im training a bit out of the norm (i think to most people but maybe not) i will however be writing in diet changes and occasionally when i feel the need i will post update pics.

I hope to get some followers this time as in the last journal people just tended to read and didn't bother posting which also made me feel it was pointless writing in it :lol:

PICS ON PAGE 4 AND 6, 30, 31

Im in dude, good luck and sure its going to be an interesting journal.

Diet as of 4.5 weeks ago and is still the same is as follows.....

Meal 1: 2 scoops whey, 80grams oats, 5grams EVOO and 6grams creatine

Meal 2: 200grams chicken, 5grams flax oil, brocolli

Meal 3: 180grams tuna(1.5tins), 25grams EVOO, 15grams cyder vinegar, spring onions, lettuce

Meal 4: 200grams chicken, 200grams sweet potato, brocolli, 2 pineapple rings

Meal 5: PWO 2 sccops whey, 2 scoops maltodextrin, 6grams creatine

Meal 6: 6 whole eggs and some veg in an omelette

Macros are something like 311 protein, 176 carbs, 91 fats for the day totalling to around 2800cals.

Tuesday and thursdays i drop a slight amount of carbs either from the sweet potato or malto PWO but not alot.

I had cheat meals the first 2 weeks as i had people visiting and a friends birthday so had to be social. Didn't cheat this weekend and feeling fine.

First week i lost 11lbs, second week was 8lbs, third week was 4.5lbs and last week i was 2.2lbs up. Supps kicking in ;)

good luck! ill be at the show this year (spectating)

This is all well and good..but wheres the f.ucking pictures!!

Don't you fcking start...im still fat :) Just destroyed pea+onion omelette, food done for the day.

Anyway TRAINING UPDATE:

Bench Press
15reps 60kg warm up, 8x100kg, 8x110kg, 6x120kg, 4x130kg, 2x135kg, 2x135kg, Maxrep set was 7reps on 100kg

High incline flyes
3,4,5,5,5,5 reps with 30kg DB's

Fitball Flyes
3,4,5,5 reps with 25kg DB's

Normally meant to do floor press from pins next but rack was taken and my chest was screwed. This was the first time we have done this program, only started it saturday and i like it so far.

35mins cardio....DONE.

Little update. Got a crosstrainer coming to my house tonight for am cardio :) slept till 11am this morning as couldnt sleep last night and nothing else to do. just on second meal now.

Also arranged to double team a bird this weekend with a mate haha...i think this is good? :/

Little update. Got a crosstrainer coming to my house tonight for am cardio :) slept till 11am this morning as couldnt sleep last night and nothing else to do. just on second meal now.

Also arranged to double team a bird this weekend with a mate haha...i think this is good? :/

extra cardio? every little helps :lol:

Back