Jacko89's 2011 UKBFF Journal

I will catch you on the growing road training bud when i can :rolleyes: .. Looking forward to the pics .

Daz

hows it going mate?
Good thanks mate. Hiding away a bit, just reading a bit and 'liking' lol.

Currently trying to sort my life out with a career of some sort but to no avail. I keep getting let down and its really starting to annoy me now. So just getting by with what i can, only 12lbs over stage weight still, water over abs, still cuts in legs and ive beaten every weight on every excerise since my show. 3 more weeks training then a week off and time to change things around a little bit.

Been off all gear since the show and currently in PCT ( WAAAWAAAWAA) making plans to smash the U80's leeds 2012 :D

So BB life is all good just not a financial life lol.

how you doing mate?

Good thanks mate. Hiding away a bit, just reading a bit and 'liking' lol.

Currently trying to sort my life out with a career of some sort but to no avail. I keep getting let down and its really starting to annoy me now. So just getting by with what i can, only 12lbs over stage weight still, water over abs, still cuts in legs and ive beaten every weight on every excerise since my show. 3 more weeks training then a week off and time to change things around a little bit.

Been off all gear since the show and currently in PCT ( WAAAWAAAWAA) making plans to smash the U80's leeds 2012 :D

So BB life is all good just not a financial life lol.

how you doing mate?

i noticed lol

sorry to hear about the job stuff but I'm sure something will turn up mate

sounds like you're in a good place training wise if you're smashing the weights bud.....CJ, Rack and i think rab are doing the leeds too

im good mate 4 weeks into my cycle and hitting PB's so im happy

Hi bud ,Well the body builders life rolls on PCT/Time off/ and the next step , keep the peps road on the shelf as they have there place.
I will look at booking time off for the shows next year .as i still have some posing pants in my bottom draw :D..

All the best Daz

i noticed lol

sorry to hear about the job stuff but I'm sure something will turn up mate

sounds like you're in a good place training wise if you're smashing the weights bud.....CJ, Rack and i think rab are doing the leeds too

im good mate 4 weeks into my cycle and hitting PB's so im happy

Good man with the pbs!! Yeah thats why i said i would do leeds, everyone else is so thought i might aswell :D

I hope something turns up soon lol, the darkside of the world is far too appealing atm lol

Hi bud ,Well the body builders life rolls on PCT/Time off/ and the next step , keep the peps road on the shelf as they have there place.
I will look at booking time off for the shows next year .as i still have some posing pants in my bottom draw :D..

All the best Daz

Hey mate, good to hear from you! STILL must get to see you lol, fcukin useless at making any arrangements!

YES its your turn to compete next year aswell. Hows your back now and how is training?

Havn't touched peps yet but all being well and if i have a decent job in the new year i plan on running growth.

I'll give you a call sometime in the week or give me a bell when your not busy is probably easier lol.

Take it easy!

Good to see your keeping your head down and getting the work in buddy, TIME TO GROW!!! :) I'll be joining you on that post worlds I think lol

Hey mate, good to hear from you! STILL must get to see you lol, fcukin useless at making any arrangements!

You wait till you have kids life lol then the life book get filled quick:lol:

YES its your turn to compete next year aswell. Hows your back now and how is training?

I should be doing the stars next month but that back caught me out this year , and training is going good still hitting the pins.

Havn't touched peps yet but all being well and if i have a decent job in the new year i plan on running growth.

What happening with work over that side of the fields then
?

I'll give you a call sometime in the week or give me a bell when your not busy is probably easier lol.

Take it easy!

Any time mate Daz

Good to see your keeping your head down and getting the work in buddy, TIME TO GROW!!! :) I'll be joining you on that post worlds I think lol
Goooood man!!! I look forwardto watching that happen :)

You wait till you have kids life lol then the life book get filled quick:lol:

I should be doing the stars next month but that back caught me out this year , and training is going good still hitting the pins.

What happening with work over that side of the fields then
?

Take it easy!

Any time mate Daz
LOL no kids yet mate!

Work is terrible over here, literally nothing going on. I've been let down so many times with work and job offers this last month, you wouldn't believe.

Speak soon buddy!

How do you feel about your britts class this year .?

Daz
I havnt seen any pics yet mate, my internet has been down all week and im just off out for the night to bournemouth, driving, not drinking!!

I'll have a look over the weekend and give you a call :)

Hope all is well with you and fam buddy!

Back