• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Lisinopril

Yah what can I say? I know a thing or two [emoji38]
Was shocked to be honest.

Only thing is that it gave me a bit of a calming/ almost hallucinations effect. Almost like I was on a diazapam ha

Also help with digestion I think. No farts etc ha

But every morning and evening blood pressure was in range.

Reactions: Con
This thread is old I know

New report I heard show that lisinopril can cause or at least have some effect causing lung cancer

Just putting it out there for people who use on here that it may be worth doing some research into it

This thread is old I know

New report I heard show that lisinopril can cause or at least have some effect causing lung cancer

Just putting it out there for people who use on here that it may be worth doing some research into it
Not great that is it!

Same with ramipril, both ACE inhibitors. Amlodipine is being prescribed much more often these days

I’ve taken lots of Zantac, Lisinopril and Cardarine. I’m still alive. Take no notice!!

Has anyone tried higher doses of Cardarine? I’ve been on 20md pd for 3 months, will stay on forever. Anyone tried 40mg pd?

Zantax also linked with cancer now

or if you read the daily mail, anything you do or eat or drink will cause cancer....even thinking about it will cause it according to them

That’s why I wasn’t convinced weather to post this or not

My dad's been on max dose of ramopril for 26 years. He don't have cancer.
His heart is fucked because he decided to stop taking it and nearly killed him.
His kidneys are 110% too before the scaremongers get on to that one.

My dad's been on max dose of ramopril for 26 years. He don't have cancer.
His heart is fucked because he decided to stop taking it and nearly killed him.
His kidneys are 110% too before the scaremongers get on to that one.

He going all out against the grain bro

Back