Littleliam's Natty Powerlifting Journal

Prob I have with partials is that normal squats Re natural as un u feel depth by experience, with partials are u busy lookjng for when to stop then do eccentric oortion instead of concentrating? Anyone found this?

I always feel training for power from hole is paramount as most fail there wi big weights, but thats just my take ie more paused squatting than partials, each to their own and if they work for liam id prob give em a go

Posted using TMuscle App

I squat down to pins so dont have to seach for the partial depth.

I pause squats anyway ;)

30/10/2013

Cycle 6 Week 2 Day 2 (Days are a bit jumbled this week)

BENCH

bar x a lot

57.5 x10 oops
70 x5
85 x3

100 x3
112.5 x3
127.5 x2 + F - could have pressed the 3rd, but risked injury...

DEAD PIP PRESSES 1" above chest.

140 x F
100 x5
120 x5
140 x3 (spotter assisted) - will do these each week with 125-130 as they hit my weak section of the lift.

WEIGHTED DIPS

+10 x 18 (+3 from last week)
+10 x12 (+2 from last week)

Increased total by 5 reps

LYING TRICEP EXTENSIONS + CHAINS

18 (+3 from last week)
12 (+2 from last week)

Increased 2 set total by 5 reps - continued for 3 more sets.

FACE PULLS

10 x50 reps. Forst time I've managed 50 in 1 go.

Like the dead pin press work over board work.

Well that's bollocks!

Not 100% it was them but pretty sure, poor girl was in tears, she is natty too so it's absolutely ludicrous, looks like they just lost a talent.

Be good for you to lift on an even playing field though :)

Posted using TMuscle App

Not 100% it was them but pretty sure, poor girl was in tears, she is natty too so it's absolutely ludicrous, looks like they just lost a talent.

Posted using TMuscle App

I'll have to see what they say. I'm a member up until the end of year only so might not be an issue

Posted using TMuscle App

Its not that mate gbpf are just strict on that shit, very good fed if it made itself more interesting, once saw a judge sat in a fukin mobo cart at a comp tho, sums it up, top lifters but behind wi times pmsl

Posted using TMuscle App

Its not that mate gbpf are just strict on that shit, very good fed if it made itself more interesting, once saw a judge sat in a fukin mobo cart at a comp tho, sums it up, top lifters but behind wi times pmsl

Posted using TMuscle App

I don't get all the little empires in such a niche sport, you'd think they'd be working together to make it an inclusive sport instead of excluding people for competing.

Posted using TMuscle App

I don't get all the little empires in such a niche sport, you'd think they'd be working together to make it an inclusive sport instead of excluding people for competing.

Posted using TMuscle App

Yeh its very bitchy mate youll find the gbpf affiliated with ipf are a lot stricter on depth, pauses and rules in general, they stopped my training partner using his vibrams to squat in at the classic in russia this year cos they deemed them as nigh on barefoot, its all fukin nuts!

Posted using TMuscle App

Yeh its very bitchy mate youll find the gbpf affiliated with ipf are a lot stricter on depth, pauses and rules in general, they stopped my training partner using his vibrams to squat in at the classic in russia this year cos they deemed them as nigh on barefoot, its all fukin nuts!

Posted using TMuscle App

Ill get my arse back in the gym and take it from there... Sounds just as petty as some of these BB Feds.

Posted using TMuscle App

Am bw 85.8

Squats

Worked up to 180 x5 (PB) in just a belt

Then 240 x1 negative in the rack to pins 12" rom. Doubled ROM from last week.

220 x3 at new ROM. Like these. They feel shit. I'm about 6" off parallel doing these, gone from 1/3 to 2/3 partials with new pin placement. As discussed with @JimmyF

Back