• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Long Time Cruise

flynnie11

Top Contributor
So I am dieting at the moment and I plan to take a long 6 month plus cruise when I finish

Just wondering if anyone has any tips to try and hold onto as much muscle as possible.

I will reduce training to 3 times a week and will prob do DC training

Calories will be moderate around 3800. Not trying to grow just maintain

Just wondering what can be used to help in terms of drugs wise ?

Was thinking insulin few weeks on and off. Then for the first time add in some hgh

Test will be 250-350 a week

So I am dieting at the moment and I plan to take a long 6 month plus cruise when I finish

Just wondering if anyone has any tips to try and hold onto as much muscle as possible.

I will reduce training to 3 times a week and will prob do DC training

Calories will be moderate around 3800. Not trying to grow just maintain

Just wondering what can be used to help in terms of drugs wise ?

Was thinking insulin few weeks on and off. Then for the first time add in some hgh

Test will be 250-350 a week

You should maintain nicely on that
I've no real knowledge or experience with primobolan but I've seen it mentioned as a good compound to add to low dose test for maintaining muscle.

Well I wouldn't change training too much.
DC training is too little stimulus for most.
Protein and calories a touch lower is about the only change I would make.
HRT test 200-300mg test should be sufficient.
The primo route is also an option that can be explored such as 200mg test enth 200mg primo enth per week.
Primo is a DHT drug so it wont be side effect free unlike HRT test that should be pretty harmless besides the obvious (perhaps slight negative shift in lipids and RBC increase).

Well I wouldn't change training too much.
DC training is too little stimulus for most.
Protein and calories a touch lower is about the only change I would make.
HRT test 200-300mg test should be sufficient.
The primo route is also an option that can be explored such as 200mg test enth 200mg primo enth per week.
Primo is a DHT drug so it wont be side effect free unlike HRT test that should be pretty harmless besides the obvious (perhaps slight negative shift in lipids and RBC increase).

No interest in the Primo to be honest

Just want to maintain and then in 6 months takes things up a notch

Need to give my body a good rest

Reason for DC is just want to keep strength. I find with DC i get and stay strong. May switch to Push, Pull Leg

i thought 3800 was lowish for me. I walk over 10k a day not including gym. was never going to go above 4k cals. but haven't been below 5400 cals in over a year

Might just start at 3500/ 3600 and see how hunger is and strength

Reactions: Con
No interest in the Primo to be honest

Just want to maintain and then in 6 months takes things up a notch

Need to give my body a good rest

Reason for DC is just want to keep strength. I find with DC i get and stay strong. May switch to Push, Pull Leg

i thought 3800 was lowish for me. I walk over 10k a day not including gym. was never going to go above 4k cals. but haven't been below 5400 cals in over a year

Might just start at 3500/ 3600 and see how hunger is and strength
Bro don't plan this shit out to this great detail.
Sure get a training plan and follow it.
Sure run the hrt test but lets say you feel really good then try dropping the dose a little. I have run 150mg per week many times and it's plenty for me as long as I am not dieting hard.
Regarding diet, every day is different, part of being an expert of bbing is to be able to change your diet on a daily basis based on your needs :-)

@Con you feel DC low if cruising maintaining or in general?
Principle of push pull legs training x4 per week or 2 on 1 off is great. But I think volume needs to be higher than 1 to 3 sets per body part even if doing rest pause. So the 3 day upper lower lacks in volume.

Back