Look at These Non Bodybuilder Physiques

hsmann87

Top Contributor
Makes you think whether a standard BB type split is really that beneficial amongst a lot of us who train....

Few pics:

17a07kQjsZOm1wTEqTWnL44ZReBoP456.jpgLu-Xiaojun.jpg1P4nOHtQgjcyYjWwxeCWOfMzxDM1Fd0164.jpg

Was watchin some NFL the other day and some of the players are in fansatic condition, plus they can all sprint like hell and lift some big weights. It's kinda like the training @dutchscott has me doing and being honest I'm loving it.

much prefer their physiques over the bb look nowadays. which is why my goals have changed alot now. disliked the look of myself at 19.5st was wayyyy too big lol, a nice lean 17st is better.
the training is also much more interesting.

rack whats an example of the training you do?

Well NFL guys do a huge amount of weight training so really not sure I get the point of this thread?
Perhaps that most guys are incredibly lazy and will never work hard enough to build any impressive muscle? That I will agree with 100%.

Was gonna say the same as Con, these NFL guys have some serious training at their disposal with a huge part of it being weight lifting - cracking physiques though some of them, no doubt.

Was gonna say the same as Con, these NFL guys have some serious training at their disposal with a huge part of it being weight lifting - cracking physiques though some of them, no doubt.

I worked with a high school American football team back when I was training to do athletic training.
Great gyms, weight lifting coaches, nutritionalists you name it they have it and this is high school level so only imagine pro level!

they obviously overtrain though :P i mean most of them look better than "competitors" on here who jab up to 5x a day with different cocktail of peptides and AAS :P low volume and gearing up is definitely the way forward :D

they obviously overtrain though :P i mean most of them look better than "competitors" on here who jab up to 5x a day with different cocktail of peptides and AAS :P low volume and gearing up is definitely the way forward :D

Possibly, but without taking anything away from them - these guys live and breathe NFL and get some serious wedge for doing so - they're giving absolute 100% dedication, there aren't many recreational bb'ers who can say they do the same

I had a gf at my old uni that was on the girls soccer team.
The whole team did weights and she was able to do 3 plate squats.....a female soccer player mind you not a male ;)

Back