Manchester Habitants - Report In.

@doink is the man for this but personally id be looking at:

Didsbury, City Centre or Sale to live (as your office is based in Sale).

Decent gym... In sale you have COSMOS or whatever its called now. Then City Centre you don't relaly have any hardcore apart from one down near piccadily and I cant remember the name... think @AaronHudson had been to trian there? Salford you have Flex'N'Tone as well but thats away for Salford Quays.

Tips...

Move to liverpool... the city is way better :D and your new employer is doing loads over there

Thanks for all the response for far everyone, been a good help. @doink will no doubt drop some decent information too.

Been a big help.

@A1243R I thought Didsbury would be too expensive but after having a quick look there's some reasonable prices for rent. I'll check a few out. I think Sale will be out of my depth though

Stabbed him years back mate. Nt srs dezzy is dead though.

I Called his brother Dominic a phaggot in a club once though, fully srs but it turns out he is one so doubt he was too fussed.

Wrt thread.....

Move to west didsbury or chorlton, didsbury in general is good but west is da best. Chorlton is the one though.

Dive in a decent house share so you've got a social outlet, plus it's expensive living on your own around there, Ive lived all around the area and those two were by far my favourite, lived in both twice and will move back to chorlton in July.

Unless you're earning mega bucks and it doesn't matter do a share though, you'll have someone to have a bevy with and both areas are decent for socializing.

Pretty sure I answered this thread already actually somewhere else.

Op is phaggot.

Sale is nice for a family home, fuck living there as a young single bloke.

Thanks mate. I'll be moving with the girlfriend. (full phaggot mode)

Just checking out Chorlton and there's a fair few nice apartments within my budget.

Is it well linked with getting in to Manchester city centre?

Also, plenty of amenities and a good gym close by?

Thanks again.

This changes everything.

Chorlton, 100%.

Metro link and buses to town and sale on your doorstep.

Loads of stuff to do with the missus, bars, restaurants etc.

Thanks mate - gym recommendation? (priorities :lol:)

See edit brah

Thanks brah, only just saw the cosmos comment too.

I'll try get some flat viewings for Chorlton sorted.

My office is based in Sale but I'll be mostly in the city centre on the project, does this change things again? E.g. is it a pain to get into the city from Chorlton?

Back