Massthetics Lounge - If You Can See Your Abs, Gtfo (thread Of The Year)

I really want beans on toast tonight, but I want abs more.

Don't even know why I came in here...

Same! 2nd week on keto and checking this thread 4 times a day ....... straight dreaming brah.

Lookin at this and watchin master chef
ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1434659876.628349.jpg

Work on sunday will sort you out mate, morning be horrible then youll be sound! Work always sorts me then go the gym the monday.. Sound as bro

U gunna make it

Work on sunday will sort you out mate, morning be horrible then youll be sound! Work always sorts me then go the gym the monday.. Sound as bro

U gunna make it
What ^ she said

Work will get you back in a routine and the holiday will seem like it was weeks ago. Guts will hopefully settle down and you can look forward to moving and saving for your next (sensible) holiday

Were all gonna make it brah

Keep your chins up

What ^ she said

Work will get you back in a routine and the holiday will seem like it was weeks ago. Guts will hopefully settle down and you can look forward to moving and saving for your next (sensible) holiday

Were all gonna make it brah

Keep your chins up
Ive got 4 chins atm all up!

Had pizza and 8 cans of cider, unfortunately I've been at this all week (drinking cider ,eating shit)and haven't been in gym in over two weeks back Monday to knock all this shit on the head

Had pizza and 8 cans of cider, unfortunately I've been at this all week (drinking cider ,eating shit)and haven't been in gym in over two weeks back Monday to knock all this shit on the head
Get back on it asap. I did the same and reverted back into sack-of-shit mode within 4 weeks!!

started using a novorapid pen that's been sat on my wardrobe half used for about 3 month now....went hypo a bit last night so its good to know its still working properly :) trained delts, came home & had a bath & drank my PWO shake in the bath, got out about 11pm & the mrs wanted some sexy time...pumped her & started to go hypo :lol: (second time that's happened!) had to eat some ice cream & a bag of crisps.... followed by the best sleep I've had all week! happy days. got my leg over again this morning so its all fucking rosey here :D

today looks like
-oats, almonds, seed mix & whey
-turkey & rice (+1/4 jar of curry to keep it massthetic as fuck)
-turkey & rice
-oats & whey
*train arms + 12iu slin pre
-malto + aminos etc
-5 servings of Vi pro (12g pro/ 10g carb per serving)
-steak & wedges

very good delt sesh last night, highlights were-
-reverse shoulder press machine upto full stack x 10 (PB) machines heavy as fuck compared to similar machines I've used in the past.
-reverse flys (machine) upto full stack (210lb) x 15 (PB)
-uprite rows upto 60kg x 15

so strength jumping up in lumps every week now (currently 3.5weeks into cycle)

Back