May 11 Brutal Set of the Month - Dips

May Brutal Set of the Month - Sponsored by BSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Founder
This months it's Dips!

The winner will be the one who puts in the most effort and uses good technique and will be decided by the mods so don't be put off if you're not lifting really heavy weights.

To be in with a chance of winning you will need to push to absolute failure. We want noise, grit and ideally higher reps as that's when the burn really sets in!

This competition has kindly been sponsored by Bulk Supplements Direct who will be sending the winner 2.5kg of BSD Optimise Milk and Whey Complete Flavoured Protein. The winner may choose between unflavoured, Banana, Belgian Chocolate or Strawberries and Cream. More details on the product can be seen by clicking here.

To enter the competition please post your video onto YouTube/Facebook or if you don't have an account, please PM me and I will post it to the Testosterone Muscle YouTube account.

Rules - The video needs to be current (after the date of this post) and this site must be mentioned either in the video itself or the title of the video on YouTube and must be to absolute failure. No fannying out at the end!

Good luck, and remember to get your entry in by the closing date which is the 31st of May.

As videos are added I will add them to this post for easy viewing. All videos will also be added to the Testosterone Muscle YouTube account so please only post up your video if you are ok with this.

bsd.JPG

bsd.jpg

To guarantee a chance at victory, I suggest added weight over and above bodyweight and a nose bleed is a must :)

Does it count if i fail and smash my face in - thus inducing a nose bleed?

As long as it is on last rep and you pass out on dipping bar and THEN smash face, sure why not :)

That would be Brutal and Unlucky, and I would give you protein myself :)

As long as it is on last rep and you pass out on dipping bar and THEN smash face, sure why not :)

That would be Brutal and Unlucky, and I would give you protein myself :)

What would happen if we could include death in some way?
Clearly I would need a voulenteer to assist me, as I'm not doing it myself, I'm not stupid...

im struggling to even consider dips as brutal

there was so many raw lifts left and we get dips lol

i might hang on till its brutal leg ext month and really let rip .......

im struggling to even consider dips as brutal

there was so many raw lifts left and we get dips lol

i might hang on till its brutal leg ext month and really let rip .......

Maybe if you were doing dips above a pack of hungry rabid dogs with raw meat strapped to your knackers?

Ummm...not good at dips.

Can i do tricep kickbacks instead.

Prepare to be amazed. 5kg for 100 reps. You feel me :D

Someone on the other forum put up a vid of him doing dips with some big ass chains wrapped round him, that was pretty brutal.

Not as brutal as the baggies he was wearing though from memory, and no it wasn't Uriel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back