Me pick up heavy things

Missed training last night as I had a stack of work to do. Had a lovely meating too where we were all told to expect upto a 20% paycut! Which is nice. Time to find something new me thinks.

On the training front, I'm going to go smash some deads and bis later on! Then out for a meal with brother and sistter inlaw where I shall be getting smashed!

Crap session

Deadlifts warmup crap
Heavy deads. Crap
Light deads. Crap

Bo rows. Crap

Shoulder press. Crap

Some bench. Crap

Crap

so how was the session mate :D

sucks re the pay cut, are they using current times as an excuse to screw the little guy or is it for real?

Another crappy day rounded off with another crappy session in the gym.

Squats
160x3
180x3
200x3

Not great. Forms off, strength gone.

Left gym to torential rain. And I mean torential! Thought I'd wait it out, then realiosed I'd left the windows open in the car, so in the 40 seconds it took to get to the car, I was soaked.

Now I'm havuing a take away god dam it.

mate youre having a run of sh1t luck these days... nothing but sun down here mate, stinking burning hot sun dammit... made it hard to squat in...

Well atleast iyts shining on someone mate. Seriosuly, I've never seen rain like how it was today.

Right. That's it. I'm not enjoying training. I'm weak, unfit and fat.

I've got 40 fags left, then I quit. So that's 3 days or so. Night out on friday, will be smoking then I'd suppose, then that's it.
Diet will follow on in the next week or so.
Training is going to change. I'm going to fuk it off for the forseable, will do some reading, get ethused about something and get back on it when I feel like it.

Hows it going mike? Managed to beat the fags, I'm still smoking on and off, need to get rid of it for good to though! Hope to see you back on here soon buddy!

Back