Me pick up heavy things

Yeah Mully, so i heard! i come back and the rain starts. Typical!

Anyway, yeah, your right, it is an oppotunity not to be missed.

Cheers GP.

While im on here. I have just had the most anemic looking chicken ive ever seen. Got a mate to pick me one up from asda as i was out sharp this AM and didnt have time (ok, i couldnt be arsed) to make any food.

Seriously, it had no colour on it atall! might aswell have been paoched. Wasnt pleasent. Only ate the legs/thighs. ill get the rest in a curry tonight, maybe.

Cheers Simon. How's tricks pal?

Well, first session back was ok.

Squats
60x5
90x5
110x5
130x5
150x5

Goodmornings
40x10/10
50x10

Abb rope pulldowns
About 8 sets of 8 raqmped up weight. Held at bottom.

Doing a bit of light cardio now. Lungs have taken a hammering on holiday. But that's cheep cigs for you!

thought for today.

Why does pulling nose hairs out sting like a bitch??

Hahaha! Because you're doing it wrong! Use a pair of small scissors and just trim around the inside edge, exhale after each snip.

I have my wife do my eyebrows. The getting rid of the unibrow is fine, but the stragglers to the outside edge are the most horrific sort of agony!

wwwweeeeelllllll, thought id have a quick muse in here while im waiting to go to the gym.

Found out yesterday i didnt get the job i applied for, so back to whoring myself out it is. Been sending CV's to a couple of places again today. There seems to be alot of Buyer type jobs about (hence the thread the other day) so thought id try a couple of them, another sales position also (maybe i shouldnt be wrighting this on my works PC?) anyway, we shall wait and see.

Works getting me down atm too, had to walk away from a £100+K order as some fukers are cutting their throats to keep guys busy. If they actually sat down and realised theres enough work around to make some money instead of spending money keeping guys employed we would all be in a much better situation! Wankers

Itching to get back to the gym today, good sign. i felt pretty dam good after that little deload (or should that be reload as i had a break?) squat session on monday. Might up the percentages a bit tonight for bench. hat having to fart about with sub 100k weights on bench. Its not worth it. Might go up to about 80% thatll be enough not do ruin me after 2 weeks without benching and ease me back into it, so around 130-140kg for a few.

I need a poo.

Listening to Paul Oakenfold album, I miss getting smashed on cheap pills and dancing like a tit. might have to address this.

I actually got pretty emotional about the old days last night, thinking about what ive missed out on in the last few years, mates ive not seen in ages. Why do people drift apart so easily. especially blokes i find. Probably shouldnt have moved from my hometown so readily, but C'est la vie. I have the best daughter in the world and half of them still live at home. Winning!

Right, time for bench, but poo first i think.

so all I heard was blah blahblahblahblahblah I need a poo blahblahblahblahblah I am in trouble when my daughter starts dating blahblahblahblahblah I need a poo :D :D :D

good to see you got the fire back, sorry re the job mate... I got loads of friends who I consider very good friends that I only speak to once in a while and see very infrequently but its like we never parted when we chat and stuff... course we do look older etc :D

I just needed to get some crap out. To be honest its quite liberating this typing whatever is on your mind crqap.

Anyway, nice little session

Worked up on bench to a couple of tripples at 140, felt ok.

Dropped down and did 3 sets at 90, around the 12-15 mark

Also decided to do a set of pullups between each set, around 50-60 total
some tri pushdowns and some face pulls.

Nice and simple.

Hhhmmm£

Rack deads
70xlots
120x5
150x5
170x5
200x5
220x5
250x2
2z0x1, wasn't great

Deads from floor
Worked up to 200 for a couple,

Seated db press, few sets with 35s, nothing too strenuous

Sldls
3 sets with 120, around 8/10

Bo row, few with 70, few with 90

Few curls for the girls

well, its Monday!

Had a good weekend, went to a wedding on Saterday, Knew nobody there apart from the bride so me and Mrs had a right laugh. Its great what you can get away with when nobody knows you.

Squats tonight. Following my deads on Friday i realise im a way off being 100% in the gym. Everything just feels heavy and form is off too. Really need to get some work in and really nail my diet for the next few weeks if im going to PB at the British.

Back