• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Metformin

Just been given a box of glucophage sustained release from a diabetic at work, anybody used the long release ones?

I've use it for many years, my fasted bg is always decent, I get great pumps....all at higher bf levels. Also I carry huge amounts of lbm dispelling any concerns you may have about the igf issue (assume that's what mike "I write a good article but am a faceless forum guru" arnold is on about in the link).

How are you dosing it offseason wise? 500mg with each meal or?

Back