Most Recommended Labs For Test E With Least Pip Anyone?

I've only had serious pip issues with Susta and prop and I've never used any high dose ugl blends. Stick with normal doses and you shouldn't get too much pip. Most brands will give a little bit of a sting but you shouldn't be left crippled for days.

I've only had serious pip issues with Susta and prop and I've never used any high dose ugl blends. Stick with normal doses and you shouldn't get too much pip. Most brands will give a little bit of a sting but you shouldn't be left crippled for days.
On my second week of Inone Labs, injecting delts with 29g half inch. To be honest my PIP lasts for 2 days not sure if it because it's due to virgin muscle. First time I have allowed foreign substance to enter the body

Enanthate has been pippy from most labs for ages now. Not crippling but slightly annoying. Probably worse since you've just started. You could try cypionate.

On my second week of Inone Labs, injecting delts with 29g half inch. To be honest my PIP lasts for 2 days not sure if it because it's due to virgin muscle. First time I have allowed foreign substance to enter the body

I'm using inone test e ATM, no pip at all. Using delts and ventro glutes.

Are you lean enough to use half inch? Maybe it's leaked sub q causing the pip. Try 1 inch next time and make sure your hitting the correct spot also.

If its a virgin muscle, then you will get pip to and extent, it will ease the more you pin in, BUT make sure you do rotate sites, otherwise you'll get scar tissue build up.

Don’t know about everyone else but 1/2” sounds like a really short pin for delts. Even with a 5/8 I’d have an issue with seepage under the skin so stuck with 1” on delts

Yea, 1" pin or you'll open yourself up to the sub q pain.

Also, virgin tissue almost always has pip.

Also, MCT oil can sometimes cause pip with some people so if it's clear oil and not tinged yellow, it could be that.

I'm using inone test e ATM, no pip at all. Using delts and ventro glutes.

Are you lean enough to use half inch? Maybe it's leaked sub q causing the pip. Try 1 inch next time and make sure your hitting the correct spot also.

If its a virgin muscle, then you will get pip to and extent, it will ease the more you pin in, BUT make sure you do rotate sites, otherwise you'll get scar tissue build up.
I would say my dealt is pretty lean yes. 1 inch sounds a little big for my delts tbh. Also yes because its MCT oil as @JusJamin mentioned it could be that case also, plus virgin muscle. To be honest there could be many possible reasons why but only time will tell.

Back