Mr Olympia Predictions - Sponsored by Westin Gourmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine - I would of had Branch Warren 3rd, had he not been injured... And I would of had David Henry in 2nd in the 202 but I'm 99% sure he's not competing this year - sure I read that somewhere...

Top 6 Mens Open Class:

1st: Jay Cutler
2nd: Phil Heath
3rd: Kai Green
4th: Dexter Jackson
5th: Dennis Wolf
6th: Victor Martinez

Top 3 Mens 202lb Class:

1st: Kevin English
2nd: Jose Raymond
3rd: James 'Flex' Lewis

From a fan's perspective i'd love to see kai win but he never will unfortunately.. i like the guy, he's normal inspite of his questionable past. Nobody gives a sh1t about that anyway, bodybuilding is about the physique and nothing else... or it should be...

Cutler just comes across as the most boring man on the planet, has a box head and looks like a walking fridge. He's about as aesthetically pleasing as my bollocks tied up in clingfilm on a hot day... i'd love to see him knocked off his perch.... Not gonna happen though is it.

I disagree with that mate, I think cutler is aesthetically pleasing, people quote aestthetics all the time, oh frank zane this frank zane that etc

Well era have changed, Jay cutler looks more in proportion than most of the guys IMO, Phil heaths looks great

Kai well may be normal but his ****ing beach ball stomach aint ahahahah

When Dorian beat flex / levrone who had most aesthetically pleasing body there, even with torn muscles, he lost one pose to them

aesthetically pleasing for his mass

Can't stand him mate.. he's just blocky, i don't rate his physique full stop. Although i'm not a fan of the mass over aesthetics culture in bb today anyway so i'm really the wrong person to be commenting. Like you say though, times have changed and that's what's required, i just think it looks sh1t.

I'm still stunned Levrone never won an olympia.. that guy was perfect imo, Best physique i've seen in my life but then if you look at who he was up against it's not all that surprising.

If i could get to half his size and look half as good i'd be pleased... but i digress, this one's about the present.
@doink

best thing about BB is opinions, everyone has a preference dont they

Agree on Levrone mate, Phil heath and him very similar, check there poses mate, very similar

Levrone check the vid on youtube benching 220kg 4 weeks out LOL

I prefer levrone to many actually, but soft spot for Lee priest

If you want aesthetically pleasing check Bobby Khan he looks good mate

or check my lat spread in journal LMAO

MENS OPEN

1.HEATH
2.KAI
3.WOLF
4.CUTLER
5.DEXTER
6.VICTOR

MENS 202

1.FLEX
2.ENGLISH
3.CORREA

contraversial here but a possiblity i reckon!!!!

Mens open

1.jay
2.kai
3 heath
4.dexter
5. Victor
6.wolf

mens 202

1.flex
2.english
3.correa

Top 6 Mens Open Class:

1st: Culter
2nd:Heath
3rd: Kai
4th: Wolf
5th: Rockel
6th: Beyeke (personally like this guys physique and would like to see what he brings to the olympia :) )

Top 3 Mens 202lb Class:

1st:English
2nd: Flex
3rd: Raymond

Seem like most of you think Jay Cutler is going to walk this comp - is the Mr Olympia really that predictable?

Is there anywhere I can see a full list of entrants?

Top 6 Mens Open Class:

1st: Heath
2nd: Cutler
3rd: Greene
4th: Martinez
5th: Wolf
6th: Jackson

Top 3 Mens 202lb Class:

1st:English
2nd:Eduaro
3rd: Flex

Top 6 Mens Open Class: