Muscle gain challenge log (Matt aka Fitdog)

fitdog

Top Contributor
With the new challenge underway thought i would start a new log hopefully lots of training videos.

Starting weight was 100.7kg

Goals to get Bigger whilst trying not to put anymore chub on maybe even try lose some of the lard. Get stronger and place in the top 3!
Getting some diet advice from @RickMiller this is the first time i have had a diet plan and iv already told him my diet was never consistant and i may struggle but going to give it a good crack. Basically at moment High protein low carbs and added fish fats with plenty of greens.
Supplements include all purchased from predator nutrition-
Gold standard whey
Micellar creme by syntrax
Creatine monohydrate
Presurge unleashed (when i feel i need that extra kick up the arse)

So far a few days into it stuggling to get 350g of protein in but kept to the carb limit and so far i feel great and hitting pbs in gym (vids to follow todays session)

Good luck lads.
Matt

You could bet against me which is basically a sure thing mate???

Good luck either way!

Few vids, i did 5x5 flat bench no spotter, then did a heavier double then some speed presses working on explosive power, technique was not great.

Forgot by the end of this challenge i want to be benching 3plates per side for a double and rackpull 220kg.

@Jay_Kidda im more focused and determined to do better this time i look forward to some stiff competition.
However i do have my excuses already lined up just like @MUTANT
I have sever arthritis and am on strong meds
I have had a knee replacement and it is degrading already and may need surgery:D

270g Rump steak and a fried egg for lunch/post workout meal, smothered in hot sauce, Probably have some whey or casein in an hour or so, then some chicken with brocoli and spinach around 6.30, maybe some tuna or eggs around 9pm and some more casein before bed.

270g Rump steak and a fried egg for lunch/post workout meal, smothered in hot sauce, Probably have some whey or casein in an hour or so, then some chicken with brocoli and spinach around 6.30, maybe some tuna or eggs around 9pm and some more casein before bed.
Nice!!!
I have had white fish and brocoli soup 3 times oh and some coffee I will be so massive at the end of this:lol:

Reactions: JB
Nice!!!
I have had white fish and brocoli soup 3 times oh and some coffee I will be so massive at the end of this:lol:
What type of white fish and how did you cook it. Had some Haddock the other day that had been in the freezer for a while, just baked it off from frozen and had with some green beans, bit bland next time i will get a better quality fresh fish.

Protein has been around 328g today, very low carbs less than 30g, Fat i am unsure but have eaten rump steak and a few eggs today. Feel great hopefully this approach along with my consistant hard training will yield good results.

What type of white fish and how did you cook it. Had some Haddock the other day that had been in the freezer for a while, just baked it off from frozen and had with some green beans, bit bland next time i will get a better quality fresh fish.
African perch oven baked with herbs:)

Been a while since i trained legs, my knee is not coping too well at the moment, it gave in before my quads did! Anyway did high rep light weight work 20-30 reps. Protein has been on the money today around 350g by the time i go to bed!

very high protien mate! i think mines around 280g atm

Back