Muscle Minds Podcast

Discussion in 'Fortitude Training' started by Scott Stevenson, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Scott Stevenson

Scott Stevenson

Thank, Aaron. Scott McN is going to love it when he reads this! :)

Jordan's response was funny!

(I don't even remember what I said about the bar and the hotel. Was it a real story or a metaphor?... )

Maybe you could listen to the podcast at double speed?... LOL (Semi-serious.)

I was a rambling fool in this last one... (Sorry.)

It should be out in a couple days!

S2H and Ken DID stop, which is why Jordan and I stepped in. THEN, Jordan Scott and I moved the podcast over to AdvicesRadio and finally Scott McN got the bad together and started a new podcast with S2H and Ken. :)

-S

powerof2 and Getbig25 like this.

2. Gazzamongo

Gazzamongo Full Member

Damn... Hope im not getting the scotts mixed up. From what i remember the scott in question had consumed a maximally effective dose of beer and thought rather than stagger across from the car park at the bar to the hotel on the other side of the road where they were staying, it would be easier to drive there. A cop was watching and a difference of opinion ensued? # wild man days type tale

3. Tommy6

Tommy6 Top Contributor

Had a listen of episode 2 as was interested in the thoughts on dnp but every part of it was well over my head.

4. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

Wrong Scott if skip was on the show. I don't think Scott S or JP have ever discussed DNP

5. Scott Stevenson

Scott Stevenson

LOL - That definitely wasn't me. (I've not been drunk for like 20yr or something.)

We did talk about DNP once, I think, as there have been some questions about that in the past. I think you're thinking of the other podcast where S2H went into some details on use strategies. (Not sure which one.) He got a lot of feedback after that show, he tells me.

-S

6. Tommy6

Tommy6 Top Contributor

Yea it was episode 2 relating to dnp and blood glucose or something I'm sure.

Scott Stevenson likes this.
  7. Gazzamongo

Gazzamongo Full Member

G'damn , got this super wrong didn't I. Ok the deal is this , I'm sorry and I'll keep being sorry because I'm British and for some reason we live our entire lives apologising for things :s

Scott Stevenson likes this.
  8. Scott Stevenson

Scott Stevenson

No worries, man. It happens a LOT, actually, for some reason. Obviously the name is the same, but I don't think our voices sound all that similar, but maybe all us Yanks sounds the same to you guys... LOL :)

-S

Gazzamongo likes this.
  9. Hilly

Hilly Nutritionist and Sports Therapist Moderator

Is there any way on the site of bringing all episodes up in a list.

When I click all episodes there all over not in order n not all there.

Hope your well Scott.

10. Scott Stevenson

Scott Stevenson

Hey Brutha! I'm good, yes. Hope the same for you(?). (Are you going to BodyPower?... Maybe not your thing, which I understand... I'll be there the whole time, hanging at the Project AD booth when not being put to work.)

I think the first link I posted does what you're asking for: https://www.advicesradio.com/tracks/muscle-minds (Scroll down)

Near the top of the page, you can click the boxes that link to the list of episodes for the other podcasts hosted there. (Maybe it's a bit scattered if you're loading the site up on your phone?... If so, I'll let Scott McN know, for sure.)

-S

11. Hilly

Hilly Nutritionist and Sports Therapist Moderator

I'm ok. Just had to injections into the facet joints at l5 this morning so I'm a little tender currently.

I'm hoping to get down to body power on the Sunday if there's still tickets left n I can blag my mates into driving down.

That links better cheers bud.

12. roy@/_

roy@/_ Mr Intensity 2017 Top Contributor

If you use the podcast thingy on an iPhone and search advices they display chronologically..if that helps.

Scott Stevenson and Hilly like this.
  13. Scott Stevenson

Scott Stevenson

Right on. Same link, but if it works, it works! :)

Hope to see you soon!

-S

P.S. Hope the joints are feeling better... :)

Last edited: May 4, 2017