Nabba Miss Britain Kay Goodwin Gets Her Rayz On With Liquid Sun Rayz (uk) Sponsorship

Well with all due respect just doing a tester doesn't give you the full picture. When following the proper guidance on how to apply nothing will come close to an LSR tan.
Louise,
Liquid Sun Rayz UK
Liquid Sun Rayz Trainer UK&RI
A test area is the best way to test how effective a product is.
And with all due respect but if your avi colour is representative then its not for me, you look like an oompah lumpah

oompa_loompa.jpg

No, I had the Competition Bronzer liquid, its a nightmare to apply.
Sorry, the way you described it it sounded like the mousse. I've not heard of any problems with the normal spray before, but thanks for the feedback.

A lot of people are happy with the product. But if anyone has any adverse feedback, it's always welcome so Louise and I can address the issues.

Ive used liquid sun rayz last couple of shows. Its worked well.
I got it very cheaply on ebay, £6 or something ridiculous.
So excellent value too.

When have i said people are entitled to sponsorship?

She is being the face of the companies product effectively. Lots of girls competing will see she using the product and want it too. Big money there. Im not saying every sponsorship deal should be more. Im saying in this instance, the girl saving a couple of hundred a year looks like exploitation.

Im just of the opinion that if a company is making money off you, you should be entitled to a fair share. This applies to everything, not just bodybuilding. And saving a couple of hundred quid doesnt seem fair to me.

But then if she is happy with it, fair doo's who cares what i think.

Case by case isnt it. In this case, i dont think thats a fair deal. It's the competitors that make the industry for that particular product to sell, thats why i was a bit disappointed with her deal. That said, it was 2.30am and i was tired and irritable :lol:
Well Dana Linn Bailey gets the exact same deal so what y'all bitchin about? If she happy with her deal and more than happy to support the brand....

You can not agree with me all you like mate, I'm the one who sees the figures! Buy it, import it, premeses, staff, packaging, processing fees, etc, etc. And it's not something like sliced bread that everyone uses!
Ha! Similar story when putting on a spraying service people seem to forget there's a whole tonne of work behind putting that service on! Tanning premises rent, hotel costs, product costs, cost of sundry items, barrier cream, hairnets, socks ;), staff wages, fuel/flights/ferry costs, travel time, wear and tear on machinery, food costs, time spent on administration booking in and scheduling appointments, marketing etc.....athletes think it's just them turning up for a tan lol!
Love what I do though!!

No, I had the Competition Bronzer liquid, its a nightmare to apply.
You need to spray and roll it out quickly then smooth product out with a velvet puff. If not quite right apply more tan and rework the area and don't be afraid to work the product!...see attached photo of Ronan Doherty with a hand applied (by me as described) Liquid Sun Rayz competition bronzer in the spray bottle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    585.2 KB · Views: 682
Back