• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

New Steroid Brands

How are you aware how labs analyse results AHF? I cant back up the var claim as don't use it personally, I can however back up the promastren from same source/lab.

I can get raw powders goin to start making my own fuck that, not doing Biotechnology in college for no reason lol
Raw powders are going to be even easier to fake though eh?

You don't have to be the biggest supplier in the country to acquire the powders mate, easily available.

Once your supplier gets a hold of it , it will distribute in tied freezer bags with the substance written in a permanent marker.

If its not in black ink its fake!

I know for a fact delta, casablanca, isis have nothing to do with each other but are all shit labs.

Isis though ive used before, why do you lot say its shit?

Experiences?

Back