2012 New Year Transformation Contest

* New Year Transformation Contest - Sponsored by Myprotein*

Status
Not open for further replies.
well heres me.

starting weight is 106kg @5'8
stupid bf level so im getting lean, i want a 10kg drop in weight.

going on holiday tomorrow so will keep diet tight but might go out for a few meals but compensate with extra cardio and lots of swimming.

Good luck everyone !
242.jpg

252.jpg

248.jpg

259.jpg

258-1.jpg

254.jpg

251.jpg

Simon i seem to be having a few problems here in Oz uploading my pictures any ideas ?cheers

I see you seen a razor then eh lol

I will get my waxed for the final comp photos lol

All the best pal :)

That's right took all night to shave the hair off lol

I would love to try waxing!

Best of luck to you mate

@Azz @JB no has JB said I am from Essex, but I always get this I think I have one of those faces!

But maybe to all drunken/coked up knob heads us big bald headed doorman all look same?

Not saying your a knob head thou Azz your more than likely a nice guy

Reactions: JB
Well here are my start point pics, I think they are suitably bad for a decent transformation :lol:

Goal is to compete at Portsmouth show in April so this is very good timing and hoping lots of people following and banter will keep me on track.

CIMG1246.JPGCIMG1247.JPGCIMG1248.JPGCIMG1249.JPGCIMG1250.JPGCIMG1252.JPG

@Simon where have my pics gone??????

Might be something to do with my server at work, because I can still see them via Tapatalk and I did see them last night from home?

Well here are my start point pics, I think they are suitably bad for a decent transformation :lol:

Goal is to compete at Portsmouth show in April so this is very good timing and hoping lots of people following and banter will keep me on track.

all the best frank :D

Reactions: CJ
Cheers Ian, will see you there and make sure you get your name right this time :D

darrn tootin you will! i still chuckle now at that memory
*backstage at portsmouth show*
"are you Ian?"
"errr no mate, you have the wrong person"
"ian from the forums, i'm sure i recognise you?"
"errr....no seriously my name is not ian"
*walks off*

LMAO... thats got to be 3-4 years ago!

LMAO I would like to say it was because of show day but to be honest my brain is like that most of the time :lol:

Yeah 3 years ago i think time flies eh!

As @CJ has found out - you need to trade mark that sh1t asap - else I steal it for my own, TM it and you loose.... better luck next time though!!!

Nothing (cjtm) is (cjtm) safe (cjtm) with (cjtm) Gem (cjtm) around (cjtm) Ben (cjtm), i (cjtm) just(cjtm) tm (cjtm) everything (cjtm) I (cjtm) write (cjtm ) now (cjtm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back