Newbie Training Log Very Basic

hi im 5'11 30years young and weight roughly at 95kg i willl put up body fat etc up,need to pay a visit to boots soon. my routine currently is 3days a week at the gym where i spend roughly an hour.I usually do 20 mins of cardio after my session. Im currently doing the 5x5 program as i think it will help me lose weight and get strong at the same time, unfortunately its not the most informative log and u guys have not got a lot of stats to work with sorry, new to all this. Tbh im not the cleanst eater but all that shall stop soon once i get with the program hard,Been scanning the web f0r weeks on wat can help speed the process alittle been reading alot about var it seems quite appealing to me any ideas on running it with clen or better to use alone to start with all advice welcome good or bad i can take it :)

I know this sounds like something that it's easy for someone else to say but you would be a lot better of cleaning up your diet and dropping some of the weight before you get on either clen or var.

Once you have spent a bit of time then you can look at other options.

In any event I wouldn't run clen and var together, and which you choose will depend on what you are looking for. Just drop weight or build some lean muscle?
Irrespective it will likely take a bit of a life style change as drinking while on either is going to put unnecessary pressure on your liver (it already takes a knock from the orals), and a strict diet to get the best out of it!

Try post up a few days diet - a lot of knowledge on here and you bound to get some help!

Var is a decent med if you can get hold of legit stuff, but to be honest I'd look at tbol over var due to cost and availability. It also won't assist you in loosing fat. (Neither will Tbol) or at least not to a really noticeable level.

As the above poster pointed out it's also worth cleaning up your diet and getting in some consistent training before embarking into drugs. It's also important to know what drugs do.

Clen is a stimulant and suppresses appetite. It won't 'burn fat'. personally I hated the stuff! Felt jittery and on edge constantly, and I didn't like the possible cardiac muscle necrosis associated with it.

Have a good look at your diet and find something that works for you. This is ultimately the key to anything associated with changing your body.

5x5 is a great starting point wrt training. Get strong, get your diet sorted, add in some drugs when you're consistent and already seeing changes and you'll have done all you can do.

Good luck

thanks fellas for rapid response im back a the gymn been back 3 weeks and plan to stick at it even if its the death of me, im really trying to cut the shit out, last time i used clen i felt dog rough but i felt as tho it helped me eat clean how ever daft it may sound, i made a conscious effort to not waste the gear and eating the same . am thinking of getting something in may give me the boost im after just a mental thing i guess. My main goal at the moment is to drop the fat as quick as possble . Thanks for comments much appreciated x

thanks fellas for rapid response im back a the gymn been back 3 weeks and plan to stick at it even if its the death of me, im really trying to cut the shit out, last time i used clen i felt dog rough but i felt as tho it helped me eat clean how ever daft it may sound, i made a conscious effort to not waste the gear and eating the same . am thinking of getting something in may give me the boost im after just a mental thing i guess. My main goal at the moment is to drop the fat as quick as possble . Thanks for comments much appreciated x
How do intend to dose the clen?

What doses have you used before? Have you used other gear before? Do you drink? Have you had liver function tested?

i intend to taper up slowly and off.i intend to take it for 2 week then off for 2 weeks thats how ive used it previously, i went up to 120mg if im not mistaken. and yes ive taken gear previosly ive tried winny and var all a while back talking couple years. and tbh with u a have regular visits to the doc all seems well in that department thank god :) and im a occassional drinker so i shudnt av a issue laying off the booze to focus on training.

120mg is quite high so one would expect sides at those doses - try and pick up to about 80mg a day, split over the day (depends on what tabs you get how you will split).

I'd also recommend using a step cycle, so something like this

D1 : 20
D2: 40
D3: 60
D4: off
D5: 40
D6: 60
D7: 80
D8: off
D9: 60
D10: 80
D11: 80
D12: off
D13: 60
D14:80
D15: 40

And then two weeks off. Once you have seen how you are reacting on that then you can decide whether to pick it up to 100/120 in the next 2 week cycle.

thanks for that mate no wonder i was cramping up in my sleep lol thanks for doseasge will save it now and wil get to work on it when i get hold of me meds. last clen i had come in a lil white tub with chinese writin on it im sure they was 20mg small tabs

thanks for that mate no wonder i was cramping up in my sleep lol thanks for doseasge will save it now and wil get to work on it when i get hold of me meds. last clen i had come in a lil white tub with chinese writin on it im sure they was 20mg small tabs
I've never bought clen in the UK, but from my experience tabs come in anything from 10-50mg. I tend to favour 10/20mg tabs because of dosing, and I know some guys break tabs, but from a pharmacological point of view that's not the best idea (of course, considering we all using stuff from UGL, breaking tabs may seem like a pretty minor issue).

Best of luck with it.

Back