Nodumbelles

I get really involved and that is my job :0)

Maybe if there was enough interest you could do a class at the TM charity thing - maybe those who didn't want to lift could have a circuit comp or something? Just thinking out loud... :)

The last time I was up at Tans gym I tried to make this class but uunfortunately the traffic was very heavy and I just missed......Damn that traffic!!!!! :)

Beats plodding on the dreadmill at daft o'clock in the morning!

Just looking at the videos, looks great, fun and also different to the norm, wish I was closer I never do CV

How much you charge for a class like that then? cos gyms down my way charge a fortune for bootcamp style sessions which is basically just BW stuff with no imagination

Thats look brutal

Tatty, the class look superb.

I would prob die doing it though

My missus does two of those bootcamp type training sessions a week. She cancelled her gym membership as she hated using the cardio machines, these bootcamps are outdoors though and it'll be getting pretty cold out there soon so it'll be interesting to see how long she keeps it up! :)

@gemc1981 i would be up for putting something together.
@Pscarb Yeahhhhh riiiiighhhhhhttttttt
@danny187 It's £3 for gym members & a fiver for non members
@CJ me too lol
@JW007 me too my fav Nacho Boy
@Smitch I don't even class it as a boot camp...in fact what the feck is a boot camp? Seems everyone is putting on cargo pants and a pair of army issues and doing 'bootcamps'.

Thanks for the feedback, it really is appreciated.

@gemc1981 i would be up for putting something together.
@Pscarb Yeahhhhh riiiiighhhhhhttttttt
@danny187 It's £3 for gym members & a fiver for non members
@CJ me too lol
@JW007 me too my fav Nacho Boy
@Smitch I don't even class it as a boot camp...in fact what the feck is a boot camp? Seems everyone is putting on cargo pants and a pair of army issues and doing 'bootcamps'.

Thanks for the feedback, it really is appreciated.

Cheap that, bloody hell they charge a tenner for bodyweight squats and walking lunges down my way

Nice work :)

Back