Nov 2016 - Fighting The Flab

Another day of consistency, cals in and hunger in check.
Feels different this time? (At the moment).

Feel motivated, no interest in shit food or cheating myself with larger portions etc.
Really hope this sticks, so bored of fucking it up and piling on the weight.

With the exception of my cheat meal (which I look forward to) my meals have become more of a task if that makes sense. Get good food in, satisfy craving and macros, rinse and repeat.

I'm really impressed with Huel. I have 3 scoops post workout and it hits the spot for a good three hours. Some bloating if I take a break from it and restart but it soon passes. The wind it generates is impressive.
Mrs doesn't agree. She's just jealous.

@huntingground you still having Huel?

Another day of consistency, cals in and hunger in check.
Feels different this time? (At the moment).

Feel motivated, no interest in shit food or cheating myself with larger portions etc.
Really hope this sticks, so bored of fucking it up and piling on the weight.

With the exception of my cheat meal (which I look forward to) my meals have become more of a task if that makes sense. Get good food in, satisfy craving and macros, rinse and repeat.

I'm really impressed with Huel. I have 3 scoops post workout and it hits the spot for a good three hours. Some bloating if I take a break from it and restart but it soon passes. The wind it generates is impressive.
Mrs doesn't agree. She's just jealous.

@huntingground you still having Huel?

Sticking with Guinness for time being mate, has all the nutrients I need :rofl:

Huel bloats me to fook and gives me bad guts. Instead of 7 months, I look 10 months preggers......

Took a days leave today, too bloody hot to miss out on some time in the garden.
No swimming but plenty of graft, sweat pouring off me.

Amazing weather, wish it would just cool down in the evenings.

Cardio Day

Set myself a new swimming PB. 20 Lengths in 30 minutes, not quite Olympic times but getting better.
Had a banana before I went down but still felt a bit wonky when I got out.
Totally shattered though, really took everything out of me but still enjoying it.

All systems go .. weight loss is still coming along nicely, no rebound and managed to drop another 2kg!
upload_2016-7-25_8-17-2.png

Weighed in at 121.1kg Saturday morning.

Had to work on Saturday so only choice for a cheat meal was a Dominos. Normally I'd jump at the chance but this time, I wasn't really up for it.
I had it anyway, mostly as I didn't want to risk feeling cheated (which is stupid).

Large Meat Feast with Stuffed Crust, Garlic Bread, Wedges and a Tub of Ben and Jerry's ... Felt like shit afterwards (Not surprising)

Weight spiked up to 123.9 on Sunday, was gutted. Wasn't worth that spike.

Ate clean on Sunday, loads of chores in garden, had dinner (Chicken, Salad and Rice) and decided to go for walk with the Mrs. Determined not to weigh in heavy Monday morning.
Quick walk turned it to an 8 mile walk ..
upload_2016-7-25_8-25-38.png

upload_2016-7-25_8-28-40.png

Jumped on scales this morning .. .121.1kg .. Very happy again.
Want to break 119 this week!

Had a weigh in on Saturday, very happy with result.
Saturday 30 Jul at 6:32 @ 119.1 kg

Drove to Newcastle Sunday morning at 5am for nieces birthday party and only just got back, food was "ok". Calories on point but not the greatest of choices at short notice.
Feeling shattered now.

Seem to have damaged left foot, not sure how. Been limping on it for three days.
Guessing it's down the the sudden surge of walking I've been doing and using the wrong sort of shoes.

Plan is to keep icing it and see how it responds.

After a sub optimal weekend, I'm aiming for 118kg this weekend.

Not posted in a while .. Smashed my 115kg target on the 26th of August. Very happy with that.
Moved the target to 110kg.

Weighed in this morning at 111.8kg so making great progress.
upload_2016-9-9_7-22-34.png

Using "myfitnesspal" I set an initial daily target of 1800 cals but normally push this up to 2300 with an hours walk in the evenings.

Noticed that on some days my appetite has really dropped off, need to be careful that I get enough food in and don't fall to far under my targets.

Normal day looks like this:
upload_2016-9-9_7-41-1.png

Morning,

110kg pre Ibiza target in sight. Weighed in this morning at 111.0kg ... one more kilo to go.

Today at 5:32
111 kg 27.4% fat

I'm down from 131kg so a total loss of 20kg so far, very happy with that.

Fly out on Tuesday and no fucks will be given for 5 days .. fully expecting to be up to 116kg+ when I get back.
There is always the option of the @huntingground diet, all cals will come from drink. :beer:

Goal Smashed.
Weighed in at 109.5kg this morning. Possibly the lowest I've been in a very long time.
21.5kg total loss, very happy.

Bring on Ibiza. [emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji488] [emoji489] [emoji487] [emoji482] [emoji500]

Back